Yaoyorozu: Rising

The title "Yaoyorozu: Rising" appeared on the screen.

"Yaoryorozu, rising?" Tatsumi asked.

"Hm, now that you've mentioned that. Have you remembered the Sports Festival in where Momo lost surprisingly even if she's the most intelligent student of 1-A?" Meliodas asked.

"Yeah?" Everyone asked.

"In this episode, she'll get her redemption through this exam and regain her confidence from the past event." Saitama said.

"She hasn't struggled on written exams but the practical exams and some hands-on activities made her expose that she isn't perfect at all." Esdeath said.

"Of course no one's perfect, Esdeath." Kizaru said.

"Well, let's hope for the best of her exam." Tatsumi said.

"Prepare... your determination and resolve!" Ectoplasm said and starts to attack the students.

"Go, Dark Shadow! Asui, I'm throwing you!" Tokoyami uses his Quirk to send Tsuyu up high.

"Tokoyami!" Tsuyu gets Tokoyami and lifts him above to the building.

"Good thing we figured this out beforehand." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah." Tokoyami said.

"They're good!" Uraraka said while watching.

"An escape only those two could pull off!" Izuku added.

"Communication skills. In this society, it's a simple but important skill for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone." Recovery Girl said as she returns from treating Kirishima and Sato.

"Without communication, you can't get in sync with everyone around you." Seryu said.

"But most of you do fighting all by yourselves." Kizaru said, making the Jaegers realize it.

"Unlike the Night Raid who fights in pairs and groups but... ends up getting killed too. How lame." Saitama said.

"That sucks, thanks to that Primer Minister." Leone mumbled.

"Um, even though this is an exam, each student is being made to deal with their weakness on purpose, right?" Izuku asked.

"That's right." Recovery Girl replied.

"I wonder what Tokoyami and Asui have to work on. I can't imagine Mr. Ectoplasm's Quirk being a bad match-up for theirs..." Izuku said.

"No, it is bad... for Fumikage Tokoyami." Recovery Girl said.

"Why is that?" Uraraka asked.

"You'll see." Recovery Girl said.

"It means Ectoplasm has some ability that can counter Dark Shadow." Najenda said.

"What could it be? All we have seen from this teacher is just cloning himself made of smoke." Lubbock said.

"When you are fighting, you don't really show everything you got against your enemy. You'll just expose both of your strengths and weaknesses at the same time, beneficially for you and for the opponent." Najenda said.

"If you are clever enough by not getting your weakness exposed, you must start by showing your basic abilities to your enemy and let them think further on what do you have more on your sleeve." Esdeath added.

"You're avoiding a fight after all, huh? However..." Ectoplasm uttered as his true body is on the exit.

"Ectoplasm. Quirk: Clones! He produces ectoplasm from his mouth, which he turns into clones of himself that he can put anywhere. He can produce about 30 at once. But apparently, after singing two or three songs at karaoke, he can produce about 36!" Present Mic narrated.