Victory or Defeat

"Here's the next question, ladies!" Meliodas said.

'We'll get this one! We'll get this one right! We'll get this one right and without a mistake!' The girls thought.

"What is the name of Tatsumi's childhood friends who died in Aria's hands from before?"

A. Sayo and Ieyasu

B. Kai and Nina

C. Sayo and Sora

The girls got silent after hearing this question. Akame knew who are those childhood friends of Tatsumi and she smirked at the girls.

'Sayo and Ieyasu, poor childhood friends of Tatsumi. They are the reasons why Tatsumi raged to join Night Raid to avenge their deaths and to clean the Capital from corruption.' Akame thought.

"Hey! I know this from before! Gah! I forgot their names!" Leone said.

"I have a strong feeling that its letter C." Sheele said.

"Same!" Chelsea added.

Tatsumi remembered his childhood friends and cried a little after hearing their names.

"I'm sorry if I used them as a question, Tatsumi." Meliodas said.

"No! It's fine. I'm happy that you recall their names for me since I joined Night Raid, I nearly forgot them two, and also when I died." Tatsumi said.

"We already have an answer!" Esdeath said.

"What is it, Ice Queen?" Meliodas asked.

"It's... It's... letter A!!" The girls replied. The gods stood and clapped their hands after they answered the question correctly.

"I'm sorry to say but... The squad of Tatsumi must release him because they got the correct answer." Saitama said in worry.

"Kyahhh!! Tatsumi!" The girls now jumped in joy and rushed towards Tatsumi but suddenly got covered by Meliodas' Enchantment Hellblaze.

"Wait for a second! Since you got the answers right, that doesn't mean you're the only one who could hang with Tatsumi." Meliodas said.

"What do you mean?" Mine asked.

"Come in!" Meliodas yelled as a portal appeared and two figures walked from it and are known to be Tatsumi's childhood friends, Ieyasu and Sayo.

"Tatsumi!" Ieyasu yelled in joy.

"I-Ieyasu... Sayo!!" Tatsumi cried in joy and now ran towards his childhood friends and hugs them both.

"I really missed you, Tatsumi!" Ieyasu said.

"Tatsumi... If you know how I am so worried about you. And I saw you did well out there!" Sayo said while crying.

"Because of you five, we resurrected them and bring them back to life for them to be given a second chance to live." Kizaru said.

"You girls... really made me so happy!" Tatsumi said with his purest smiles while crying. The five got hit by Cupid's arrow and felt blessed seeing Tatsumi's smile towards them.

"Oh right, may I ask, who are you people?" Sayo asked. The gods and everyone explained things to the newcomers and they now understood their objectives in the room.

"I see! Shall we start the next episode then?" Ieyasu asked.

"Yeah. Here we go." Kizaru said. The girls cling into Tatsumi and also Sayo who hugs him on the right side.

'Another rival of ours has joined the battle!' The five girls thought.

"Can I do this with you Tatsumi? Even if these girls who have a crush on you clung to you?" Sayo asked. Tatsumi blushed after hearing this and missed Sayo for a long time.