Strategy, Strategy, Strategy

"You know, Seryu over there really asks if Midoriya won or what. Did he really win at that festival? What are your thoughts about it?" Wave asked.

"From the current event he just won, maybe... No." Run whispered, avoiding Izuku's admirers hearing his statement.

"Why?" Wave whispered.

"First, he hasn't mastered One For All yet, the drawback might be really surprising this time if he's going to use it surprisingly. Second, all of his opponents' Quirks are already honed to the fullest. And their drawbacks aren't as worse as Midoriya's. And lastly, maybe because so that his character will develop throughout the series." Run replied.

"Aside from their General, you also have that big brain of yours!" Wave said.

"Thank you very much." Run replied.

"The eyes around me are different from junior high... The top spot I got for an instant because of luck... Even so... Even so, is it really this heavy, All Might?" Izuku narrated as he can feel the pressure of being the number one in the event and the screen now shows the title "Strategy, Strategy, Strategy" on it.

"Midoriya now is in the number one spot, which means a lot of pressure will disturb him." Esdeath said.

"Just kill them all and you win!" Kurome yelled.

"What the hell are you even talking?!" Everyone asked.

"The constant pressure he is facing right now isn't a joke. He must be able to surpass this event if he really wanted to be the number one like his idol." Bulat said.

"This is already the training grounds for Izuku to become the number one in the future. Right now, he'll need people that will assist him in the Cavalry battle." Akame said.

"If someone will team up with him." Najenda said.

"What do you mean boss?" Leone asked.

"Since he got that Ten Million points, it means that all of them will aim for him and take those points away from them. So if you are one of those who want to aim for the top, you really need to defeat Izuku and instead of being his ally, be his enemy." Najenda replied.

"A possible scenario I guess." Kizaru said.

"Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads.

Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!" Midnight said.

"Which means..." Momo uttered.

"Since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?" Sato said.

"That's tough..." Aoyama uttered in fear.

"One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free." Mina said.

"It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina." Tsuyu said.

"During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!" Midnight said.