Midoriya and Shigaraki

"Up until now, I've insisted on "using" One For All. I should've turned the switch on throughout from the beginning! Imagining the heat that used to only be in one place... spreading throughout my whole body!" Izuku said while powering himself with One For All.

"Wanna give it a try?" Gran Torino asked with a smirk.

"Yes!" Izuku replied with determination and the opening has started.

"Now that he knew what he should do on his Quirk, maybe he can lessen the injuries he gets from his own Quirk."
Tatsumi said.

"We can't tell if he can lessen his injuries after he learns that. He just learned how to use his Quirk from the beginning and that doesn't mean he learned already how to minimize his injuries." Najenda said.

"I noticed it just now that what if Midoriya's power right now, the way he pours it out from within might be slowing him down. You can tell by the way he grunts." Lubbock said.

"Then how do you want to power yourself up? By relaxing?" Sheele asked.

"To keep One For All going throughout your whole body. If you can move while maintaining that, then you'll be completely different from how you were at the sports festival. Now, what will you do?" Gran Torino asked as he shows him a timer on Izuku

"We'll start with three minutes." Gran Torino said and clicks the timer.

"Three... Minutes...?" Izuku grunted while holding on his power.

"Try getting a hit on me at that time!" Gran Torino said while stretching and now dashes around Izuku with his Quirk. He gets a solid kick right at the back of his neck.

'Crap, he dodged!' Izuku thought.

"Pathetic. If you can't even react to this, then you won't be able to save those that could be saved. Someone extolled as the Symbol of Peace would be able to get over this wall in a jiffy!" Gran Torino said.

"One For A--" Izuku stopped when Gran Torino kicks him to the face.

'It'll take time to get it going through my whole body again... A single hit doesn't pack much punch, but he's too fast to follow with my eyes! Then, I just need a little time. Come on!' Izuku thought as he dives under the sofa.

"Don't be stupid! I can see you! You won't be able to buy time like that!" Gran Torino yelled. He rushed into the sofa but it was moved straight into his face as Izuku punches it from underneath.

'Now!' Izuku thought.

"You were trying to get me to stop moving, huh? You got me..." Gran Torino said. The One For All user jumps in the air and prepares his right hand to the old hero.

"One For All... Full Cowling!" Izuku swipes his hand to the hero but it was evaded.

"Almost." Gran Torino said.

'From behind!' Izuku thought.

"One For All... Full Cowling?" Akame asked.

"His new name for his own move? Cowling?" Kurome asked in confusion.

"Is it boring to hear, girls? That makes sense now that you don't like his tastes." Saitama said, making the three alert of it.

"N-No! Of course, I like it!" Kurome said.

"It matches his abilities and I can say that it's a unique name for his own Quirk." Akame said.

"You two are really liars. You really don't like the name of his attack." Saitama said.