The Reunion

The Empire is finally being overthrown by the Revolutionary Army, and thanks to the remaining members of the Night Raid, who risked their lives to this mission. Akame left the capital to make herself at rest from the mission she just did on the capital. And General Najenda is now making her best to make the citizen's life a worthy and a happy one.

15 Days Later...

Akame can be seen walking in the midst of the desert and a huge crowd of assassins can be seen with their hoods, armed and ready to kill Akame. Akame on the other hand, prepares her Imperial Arm to eliminate all of them. Akame does the first move as she charges at the enemies' position when suddenly, a warp in front of Akame can be seen opening itself and now absorbs Akame slowly. She cannot resist the power of the warp and loses her power in resisting it.

"I... I can't move!!" Akame cried as she screams for the last time before she gets sucked by the warp.

General Najenda can hear the screams of Akame from the capital and she was a little bit worried and confused of it. She decides to take one of the horses from the capital and tries to go to where the scream came from but before she gets outside of the capital, the warp surprises her from below and a black hole was formed underneath her. Najenda was being pulled downwards instead of the horse. Najenda tries to call for help but no one saw or heard her calls.

"Help!!" Najenda yelled as she was being sucked by the blackhole and leaving the horse unconscious to the ground. The soldiers were late at the moment the blackhole was closed and they only saw the horse which is down on the ground.

Akame and Najenda were both dropped inside a room with a wall-sized television with cinema chairs around them. The room was so dark but the two managed to see each other and prepared themselves for a battle.

"Boss!" Akame called.

"Akame!" Najenda called and both of them hugged each other.

"Are you all right? I heard a scream earlier before I was sent in here. Was that your scream?" Najenda asked.

"Yes, it was mine. A warp suddenly sucked me when I attacked some group of assassins who are trying to kill me. But I wasn't able to escape the power of the warp." Akame said.

"I see. But a blackhole sucked me into here and left my horse unconscious back in the capital. I wonder what is our business in here?" Najenda asked.

"Actually, I just did those warps and blackhole to make you guys come here." A voice suddenly roared around the room, making the two prepare themselves.

"Akame!" Najenda said.

"Yeah. Who the hell are you?" Akame asked.

"Me? Well, I am just a kid who wants to be a Wizard King soon." The voice replied.

"Wizard King? What are you talking about?" Najenda asked.

"Oh, nevermind that ambition of mine. Anyways, I should show myself up to you guys because I know you are all worried." The voice said.

"We can eliminate you if you will show yourself to us. Don't mock our skills. Show yourself!" Akame yelled.

"Without this, you can be a skillful assassin?" The voice asked as Akame's Imperial Arms, Murasame can be seen floating in the air.

"H-How did you?! Give it back!" Akame yelled as she jumps into the sword but a huge barrier blocks her and sends her back.

"Akame!!" Najenda yelled while running into Akame.

"Th-There is a barrier. H-How should I break it?" Akame uttered.

"You know, there is no need of fighting me guys. I just want you guys to do one thing. And also, do you want your friends to come back to life?" The voice asked.