Roaring Sports Festival

The screen now shows the title "Roaring Sports Festival" on it.

"Roaring Sports Festival? It sounds like a cool event!" Tatsumi said.

"If you are a student of U.A. and you know how important that event is for you, of course aside from knowing it as a cool event, it is an event that you need to put your focus and give your all." Saitama said.

"That will be a key for your greater future of being a hero!" Asta added.

"If you will show everyone what you're capable of, and the famous heroes from around Japan sees it, they'll invite you to their agency and will train you to be like them." Kizaru said.

"I hope there's an agency who will take the likes of me!" Chelsea said.

"Like transforming into someone? Which agency does she fit in?" Asta asked.

"I can't even think of an agency that will acquire her." Saitama said.

"In all honesty, my dear Chelsea, the way you fight as an assassin is a coward one. You rely on your talent on your Imperial Arms and always finish the job by stabbing your opponent's vital points in a secret way.

If you become a hero, and you still use that style of fighting, once you end yourself got exposed by the villains, expect to be knocked down for good." Kizaru said.

"Tatsumi can teach me some fighting skills, right babe?" Chelsea asked on Tatsumi.

"Babe?!" Everyone shrieked.

"H-Hey! What did you just call him?! Babe?!" Mine angrily asked.

"You have no right to call him that, you lollipop smut!" Esdeath added.

"Tatsumi, they're bullying me." Chelsea said while leaning her head towards Tatsumi's shoulder.

'Y-Y-Yikes! It t-t-tickles me a lot!' Tatsumi thought while shivering.

"I'm about to end someone's career!" Shelee said with her malicious aura.

"Scary!" Seryu said.

"I think my fists are thirsty for blood!" Leone added while cracking her fists.

'This is bad!' The Jaegers thought.

"The U.A. sports festival is something pro heroes-- no, the whole country-- is watching closely. A big event! That is what I brought5 you here to talk about! The next All Might..m The fledgling Symbol of Peace... Izuku Midoriya... I want you to tell the world "I am here!"  All Might said.

"I am here"... But how...?" Izuku uttered nervously.

"You know the sports festival system, right?" All Might asked.

"Yes, of course!" Izuku replied.

"The support, business, general studies, and hero courses come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The students who make it through face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade.

That's right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you've got!" All Might exclaimed while pointing his fingers on Izuku.

"Right..." Izuku replied with his unusual tone, making All Might fall from his chair.

"Izuku is afraid, I think? What a poor guy." Seryu said.

"Wish that I can cheer him up!" Kurome said.

"He got this. I believe in him." Akame said while smiling.

"Those three are on it again." Wave said.