Stripping the Varnish

The girls fell silent after they heard Aoyama asking Uraraka if she likes Izuku Midoriya since she was always thinking of what will he do in times of crisis. The three girls got stunned and start to get infuriated as someone asks this question her.

"What will reply to his question... huh?" Kurome asked in a pissed tone while cracking her knuckles.

"Kurome?!" Wave cried.

"Dare to give an answer that we wouldn't want to hear. Or I'll feed you to Coro." Seryu uttered angrily while stretches her right arm.

"S-Seryu...?" Tatsumi uttered.

"I'm ready..." Akame uttered in her menacing aura while looking at the screen.

"Eh? Eh?!" Sheele cried. The three's killing intent stopped as Meliodas smacks them all of a sudden.

"Will you three calm down? So what if she likes him? Would that make you three commit seppuku or assassinate her if there's a chance you'll meet her in their world soon you go there?" Meliodas said in a disappointed tone.

"We're sorry..." The three uttered in pain.

"Anyhow, let's start the next episode." Meliodas said and the next episode started.

After Uraraka was asked by Aoyama if she likes Izuku, which made herself blush and grabe her hands and all of a sudden, she gets pulled away by Thirteen's black hole as she pulled off her hands out of the pole. Thirteen was shocked to see Uraraka surprisingly appearing in front of her and this made the hero stop the black hole.

'You should not fight on your opponent's field but your field, see?' Gunhead said in thought, and this made Uraraka get furious and now pins Thirteen down.

"What?" Thirteen asked in shock.

"She got Thirteen! But that was... in an unexpected way..." Wave uttered.

"Yeah. It was by luck or she did it intentionally?" Bols asked.

"Rewatch the little flashback, Bols." Kurome said and smacks his head.

"Ow!" Bols cried.

"Whee!... and catch!" Aoyama flies into them with his Quirk and tosses the handcuffs to Uraraka to catch Thirteen.

'What I learned with Gunhead just happened to come in handy right now!' Uraraka thought under her furious state and the opening starts to play.

"I'm happy that she managed to quickly remember that lesson despite the question that made her lose her focus on resisting Thirteen's black hole." Akame said.

"Eh?! Now you're happy for her all of a sudden?" Sheele asked.

"Of course. She did improve and didn't rely more on her Quirk. But... about earlier... if she likes him or not..." Akame uttered and returns to her serious gaze.

'Yikes...' Everyone thought.

"Did Aoyama do something relevant into this one?" Zank asked.

"Handing the cuffs? Yeah. You could call that as an assist to Uraraka." Budou replied.

"It was the other way around when I thought of the two on how they'll take Thirteen down." Lubbock uttered as he imagined Uraraka attempting to touch Thirteen to make her float in mid-air and Aoyama uses his Quirk to fly away to the exits.

The title "Stripping the Varnish" appeared on the screen as the episode begins.

Team Aoyama and Uraraka have passed!"