Time to Pick Some Names

'In the days off we had after the sports festival, we were to let our injuries recover, and then we would start regular classes again today. That's what I thought, but...' Izuku narrated as he can be seen stuck at the crowd inside the train while holding his phone.

"Excuse me... excuse me! Midoriya from the hero class! Good job at the sports festival! You were so close!" One civilian said as he gives him a thumbs up.

"Huh?" Izuku said.

"You were in the top eight, right? You were so cool!"

"He's smaller than I expected."

"He reminds me of when I was young."

"Yeah, it's like he's trying really hard."

"Do your best, hero!" All of the civilians cheered on Izuku as an angry face of Katsuki biting his medal can be seen.

"I-I will!" Izuku said with an embarrassed smile.

"The screen really showed the face of that asshole as Midoriya gets praised. Nice move." Wave said.

"Good to hear that there were still people cheering for him, even if he got injured in their fight against Todoroki and some got scared of his Quirk's drawback." Najenda said.

"Of course he is a good person and an innocent one, like me..." Seryu said.

"Innocent?! When did you become innocent?!" Everyone yelled.

"Before!" Seryu replied.

"You aren't innocent in my opinion! After you acted like a madman who killed Sheele and passionately fed my body to your fucking dog! Waah! Tatsumi, Coro ate my body from before!" Chelsea cried while hugging Tatsumi.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you." Tatsumi said in a sad tone.

"Hm? If you were there for me, maybe my death will be happy." Chelsea said.

"Why happy?!" Tatsumi asked in shock.

"Because I know that I saw the man I love for the last time before I die." Chelsea said as she kissed Tatsumi in the lips and he doesn't care.

"Grrrr!!" Mine and Esdeath hissed at Chelsea.

"Ooh, a bold woman you are, miss disguising woman." Kizaru said.

"Due to too many weeds, Kizaru can't even give a cool nickname for her." Meliodas uttered.

"It's only morning, but I'm already tired." Izuku uttered while walking.

"Good morning, Midoriya!" Iida yelled while running from behind.

"Iida? Wearing a p-poncho and rain boots?" Izuku asked.

"Why are you walking so slowly? You're going to be late!" Iida yelled and now ran past him.

"Late? There are still five minutes until the first bell." Izuku said while following him.

"U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early!" Iida yelled and runs faster to the entrance. The students now placed their belongings to their lockers and Izuku looks at Iida.

"Iida, um--"

"If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly." Iida said and the screen shows the title "Time to Pick Some Names" on it.

"Pick names? What does it mean?" Akame asked.

"Maybe names for themselves as heroes?" Bulat said.