Encounter

"Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set. A brat, and a rude guy." Tomura angrily pointed at the two villains while they were staring at him.

"Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Tomura Shigaraki. Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets." Kurogiri said.

"I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri. At least let me introduce them. First, this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss." The broker said.

"I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! It's hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!" The girl named Toga exclaimed.

"What's with her...?" Tatsumi asked.

"Insane, crazy, sadistic, a bastard..." Seryu uttered angrily.

"She wants to be like Stain and wants to kill him? I'm getting creeped out in here." Wave said.

"A young criminal as well. Unbelievable." The Emperor said.

"I don't get her. Is she crazy?" Tomura asked.

"She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use. Next, this guy over here. He hasn't committed any flash crimes, but he holds fast to the hero killer's ideology." The broker said.

"I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?" The stitched-looking guy asked.

"Ehe!!" Toga chuckled.

"Hey, you. You can't even do what that crazy high school girl was able to do. Give me your name first. You're an adult, right?" Tomura asked.

"I currently go by Dabi." The guy named Dabi replied.

"Dabi..." Akame uttered.

"Their names are kinda weird, for me at least." Dr. Stylish said.

"Same here." Lubbock said.

"That's not what I want to know. What's your real name?" Tomura asked.

"I'll tell you when it's time. Anyway, I will carry out the will of the hero killer." Dabi said.

"You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Jeez, everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain... I don't like it..." Tomura uttered as he stood up, planning to do something against them.

"You mustn't, Shigaraki!" Kurogiri warned.

"I don't feel good. You're all no good!" Tomura exclaimed as he starts to attack the two with both of his hands and the newcomers attack together at the same time, but Kurogiri uses his Quirk to warp their hands out away to prevent them from hurting each other.

 You're all no good!" Tomura exclaimed as he starts to attack the two with both of his hands and the newcomers attack together at the same time, but Kurogiri uses his Quirk to warp their hands out away to prevent them from hurting each other