That's the Idea, Ochaco

"Everyone, I should tell you something about the next episodes." Saitama said, making everyone look at him.

"This one is the second chapter of Izuku Midoriya's life and also, we'll see here the other lives of his classmates who became one of his closest friends." Saitama said.

"The other thing about it is that you'll see a new set of villains that will fight Izuku and the other heroes in this chapter. I hope you guys are ready to see this new chapter of his story." Asta said.

"Yeah, we are!" Leone exclaimed.

"I hope these villains aren't as strong as the Nomu from earlier. It almost loses my shit after seeing that fight against All Might." Lubbock said in horror.

"I understand you but, you'll see worse of them soon. For now, let's enjoy the new episode of the second chapter of Izuku's life! Shall we start?" Mine asked.

"Yes, we are good to go!" Kizaru said.

"This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains.

According to the police investigation, the criminals call themselves "The League of Villains" and have been plotting to kill All Might, who has been a teacher at U.A. since the spring of this year. Police have arrested 72 villains, but they still do not know the whereabouts of their ringleader." A news broadcaster reported all around Japan on what happened to U.S.J since yesterday, making some aware of the villains who almost killed All Might and ended his reign. The scene now shifted to an old-looking building with an old fashion style in one room of it.

"Greetings. It feels like summer is just around the corner. As for you, sir, I hope that this letter finds you well. Since spring, I have been a teacher at U.A. High School and have taken on the task of guiding the next generation.

I thought to find someone worthy to inherit my power among the most promising students aiming to become heroes. However, before I took up my post at U.A., I met a young man. Even though this young man had no Quirk, he rushed toward the scene in a situation where pro heroes, including myself, hesitated, using what power he head to try to find a way out of the situation.

He may not have had a plan in mind at the time. Even so, he ran. I feel like I relearned from that young man the essence of what a hero must have in order to be worthy ti be a hero. That is why I told him, 'You can become a hero.' I proposed to transfer my own Quirk to him. The power cultivated by one person, who passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on.

The crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart-- One For All. The young man inherited my power without hesitation and underwent training to be accepted into the hero course at U.A. High School. Even as he struggled with his new Quirk, he kept giving his all to make it his own. I'm proud of him.

I don't like to toot my own horn, but I do not regret passing on One For All to him at all. However, I am still inexperienced as a teacher. The day may come when I must trouble you, my old teacher. I am counting on you when that time comes. Please take care of yourself as the seasons change. I will continue to keep you updated on my circumstances. Sincerely yours." All Might narrated as a letter was given to an old man known to be his old teacher who eats taiyaki.

"The boy acknowledged by Toshinori, huh?" The old man asked as the screen shows the title "That's the Idea, Ochaco" on it.

"All Might's old teacher? Could it be that old man who eats Taiyaki?" Tatsumi asked.

"Old teacher? Then he must be stronger than All Might!" Bulat said.

"There's no way that old geezer who has a height like that can be as powerful as him." Esdeath said.