Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students

"Everyone, please calm down! Please return to your seats for now! The villain is not here anymore. Please wait calmly for the heroes..." An attendant of the bullet train said.

"Excuse me! I'm getting out!" Izuku said and jumps out of the window.

"Hey, you! Wait, it's dangerous!" The attendant yelled.

"If you only knew he was a hero, then you better focus yourself on others." Seryu said.

"Is he already one? He is just an intern, Seryu." Kurome reminded.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot about that." Seryu chuckled.

'She's thinking way too ahead than Izu's!' Kurome annoyingly thought with a pout.

'They look different, but there can't be that many with their brains spilling out like that. Could it be Nomu's brother? Why here...? I don't have time for any detours. I need to show the fruits of my training... One For All... Full Cowling!' Izuku jumps out of the railway with his Quirk in use.

'It's okay, I can do it! Gran Torino, please be okay!' He thought as the screen shows the title "Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students" on it.

"U.A. students? So they will really fight him?! Seriously?! We haven't glanced at that villain's Quirk yet!" Lubbock said.

"But we'll discover that once Izuku gets there. The only question that is in my mind right now is, who are the other students that will also fight the Hero Killer himself?" Najenda said.

"Hmmm, maybe Kirishima, but he's too focused on Fourth Kind's orders." Sheele said.

"Or how about Bakugo? Oh yeah, he's getting his ass whopped by that long-necked hero." Chelsea chuckled.

"It's Best Jeanist, Chelsea." Meliodas said.

"Fine, I got it." Chelsea said.

"Or how about Shoto?" Akame asked.

"Nah, his hellish father will keep an eye on his son since he joined him at his internship." Leone said.

"But Shoto is also rebellious, right? He can slack off from his father and join Izuku and Iida. But how?" Mine asked

"It's a villain! Wh-Where are the heroes?" One man cried while hugging his partner as a Nomu appeared and roared at them. Before it hits them, Gran Torino kicks its face but it didn't do enough damage to send it away.

"How many years has been since I've fought in earnest? I've gotten mixed up in something crazy! I won't let you do whatever you want!" Gran Torino said. He dodges another punch from it and flies above.

'He's fast, but... Not faster than I can handle!' He thought.

"Hey--" The couple cried.

'He's attacking indiscriminately, huh? Stop it, you little--' Gran Torino stopped when someone's flames burn the Nomu.

"I was looking for the hero killer, but this guy's timing was bad... I don't know who you are, honored elder... but leave the rest to me." The one who sent the flames known to be Endeavor said while marching to the scene.

"You're..."

"Seriously... Why are you here?" The couple asked.

"Isn't it obvious? It's because I am a hero." Endeavor replied with a smirk.

"Oh great, here comes the flamethrower himself." Wave said.

"But it's good to have him there to quickly deal with those ugly Nomus." Tatsumi said.