All Might

Tatsumi and the others have returned from another room and brought lots of food with them. They didn't notice that Tatsumi's face was filled with kisses from the lips of the girls around them as their lips are filled with some lipsticks on it.

"I thought you guys will go out and get some food. But why is Tatsumi the one who almost got eaten by you guys?!" Asta asked.

"I tried to resist but... I can't." Tatsumi uttered.

"Anyway, we should start now." Saitama said.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

"I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened."

'Good grief, it really makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children... And how my hard juniors fought... But that is why I must proudly say-- '

"It's fine now! I am here!" All Might angrily said as he rips his necktie angrily.

"Oh boy! We are about to see how All Might goes all out after knowing his students facing such problems with these villains!" Leone exclaimed.

"I never saw All Might's face being angry at all. He has shown us such power even if he's grinning or smiling towards everyone. But now, I can feel that his power will be in full burst." Lubbock said.

"Good thing Iida and him met each other on the way and managed to get the info needed on why All Might cannot contact the other hero teachers." Najenda said.

"All Might now rips his tie with anger. This is going to be one hell of a showdown!" Bols exclaimed.

"Bulat, may I ask you, do you think you can stand a chance against All Might?" Saitama asked.

"Of course, there's no way I will win against him. He's more powerful and faster than me. Maybe I'll be torn to shred when I'm about to face an angry All Might." Bulat said.

"All Might!" Mineta cried.

"Ribbit..." Tsuyu uttered.

"All... Might... He's not smiling..." Izuku uttered.

"I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society." Shigaraki said as the screen now shows the title "All Might" on it.

"That's All Might? It's my first time seeing him in person!" One villain said.

"He looks so intimidating..." Another villain said.

"Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill that, we'll--" Another villain said but he was stopped as he and his fellow villains were being punched and sent away by All Might who dashes into them in a blinding speed and now takes Aizawa away from them.

"Take that!" Mine said.

"Kill them all, All Might!" Seryu exclaimed.

"He can't do that!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Oh, right! Pardon me for that!" Seryu chuckled.

'His speed and attacks were all precise! And he managed to snatch Aizawa from that big villain.' Susanoo thought.

"Sorry, Aizawa." All Might uttered. He now flashes his blue eyes and quickly grabs Izuku and the others from Shigaraki and managed to drop one of Shigaraki's hands.

 He now flashes his blue eyes and quickly grabs Izuku and the others from Shigaraki and managed to drop one of Shigaraki's hands