Todoroki Vs. Bakugo

"As I watched the ice guy, I thought, "I can't beat him"! Damn it! Damn it, damn it! Hey, you too, Deku! I'm just...I'm just getting started! You hear? Here, I will become number one!" Katsuki yelled in a flashback.

"Midoriya. I'm going to beat you." Shoto said on Izuku before the events started.

"I pledge... That I'll become number one."

"Bastard, don't declare war to the wrong person!"

"Not yet! We're gonna get an indisputable first place!"

"Die...!"

"Stun Grenade!"

"Bakugo wins!" Midnight announced.

"With this, the final match will be between Todoroki and Bakugo!" Present Mic announced.

"Recalling what happened in previous episodes what Katsuki promised to himself and to his rival, Izuku. That he'll be the number one up to this event." Saitama said.

"The question is... do you guys think he'll be the number one?" Kizaru asked.

"Of course not!" Most of the crowd replied.

"Hehe, I knew this will the reply of most of us." Lubbock chuckled.

"Hah?! He? The number one in this event?! No!!" Seryu yelled.

"Jeez, too angry at him?" Bulat said.

"After what he did to Izuku, he doesn't deserve to be the number one!" Seryu said.

"We won't know until their match starts. What I'm concerned the most is Iida's brother, what really happened to him." Akame said.

"Yeah. That damn Hero Killer. What kind of Quirk that bastard has?" Tatsumi said.

"Tenya lost on his match, and don't tell me... He'll lose his brother?" Chelsea said.

"Hey! Don't say that, Chelsea! That would be stressful to see if that happens." Mine said.

"After episodes of fun and sad events, the next ones will be tragic." Sheele said in her scary aura.

"Eek!" Coro cried and ran back to its owner.

"You scared Coro, Sheele!" Seryu yelled.

In Player Waiting Room 2, Shoto can be seen resting and remembering some thoughts from before while looking on his left hand.

"Shoto... That child's left side sometimes looks very unsightly to me..."

"Come at me with your full power!"

"It's your power, isn't it?!"

'I wonder when it started. Until I fought with Midoriya, I didn't even think about thinking about it. Mom, I...' Shoto thought when suddenly Katsuki kicks the door and noticed him sitting in the room.

"Huh? Hey, why are you here? It's waiting room... oh, this is room two? Damn it!" Katsuki said but Shoto ignores him, which irritates him.

"I may have gotten the room wrong, but what's with that attitude against your opponent in the final?! Hey, hey, hey... Where are you looking, Half-and-Half Bastard?!" Katsuki angrily yelled as he smashed his palm on the table with explosions.

"That's... what Midoriya said to me, too. That guy acted recklessly and came to destroy all the problems I'd been carrying. You guys are childhood friends, right? Was Midoriya like that when you were young, too?" Shoto asked, which made Katsuki remember something from the past about the sludge incident.