Katsuki Bakugo: Origin

'My moves! While I was spending my time uselessly at my internship... Again... I don't know if you've figured out how to use your Quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way. I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports festival.

At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not. I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!' Bakugo angrily thought as he walks away from Izuku after staring at him while remembering the amazing things he saw and didn't like to see from Izuku from the race.

"If he goes for a competition, why does he need to threaten someone as if he's going to kill them literally?" Wave asked.

"To act cool, probably." Bols said.

"That ain't a good-looking thing for me. That's what jerks do always. And he is one." Kurome said.

"I'm afraid that he can sabotage Midoriya in this exam to get the score he wants." Lubbock said.

"You may hate Bakugo a lot but he's not that kind of guy that will sabotage everyone especially Izuku." Meliodas said.

"Hah! But he if he does sabotage Izuku, our view on that bastard is nothing but full of shit!" Seryu yelled.

"Now, now." Kizaru said.

The title "Katsuki Bakugo: Origin" appeared on the screen as the episode starts.

"Bakugo's origin?" Run asked.

"I thought we had an episode about that bastard. Why is it that this episode might be all about him?" Mine asked.

"That was a different one. This time, it could be the backstory of Bakugo." Susanoo said.

"I wanna know how this kid turns out to be a bastard one in the present." Leone said while cracking her fists.

"Team Midoriya and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready, go!"

'I have to tell him... Because Kacchan and I are a team... We have to talk properly...' Izuku thought while slowly follows Kacchan as their examination begins.

"K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous... I think it's a really bad idea, anyway-- Wait, Kacchan!" Izuku called.

"Stop following me!" Katsuki yelled.

"Hey! He's just reminding you the rules of this exam, dumbass!" Lubbock yelled.

"There's no hope of him listening to Izuku. He'll just ram his way to All Might and beat him in the best way he can." Akame said.

"This is why they are teamed up. To see how things will work between the two and the teachers are looking for a way to make them interact towards each other at least." Saitama said.

"We know but... In that way, he won't listen to someone who has the brains in their pair? He can be the brawns if he wants to, but he should at least listen to some insights of Midoriya for this match!" Sheele said.

"That would be hard in that case..." Meliodas uttered.

"I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour--" Izuku was stopped again by Katsuki.

"Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!" Katsuki said.

"W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!" Izuku said.