In Their Own Quirky Ways

"T-Tatsumi is missing again?!" Esdeath asked.

"Yes, he is! And why is he--" Chelsea stopped as a portal suddenly opened towards everyone and sees Tatsumi walking out from it.

"Tatsumi!!" Everyone cried.

"H-Hey everyone!" Tatsumi said.

"Oh, how did you opened that portal, Tatsumi?! Did the gods promoted you into one?" Asta asked.

"Tatsumi?! As a god?!" Everyone asked.

"No, no. Someone is with me and he said, he's gonna replace someone over those three." Tatsumi replied as he pointed the three gods on their seats.

"Eh?! R-Replace?!" Asta asked.

'I think this brat will be replaced.' Saitama and Kizaru thought.

"Well, well, well, I guess I need to come out and show everyone who I am!" A voice from the portal said as a short blond-haired kid with emerald eyes appeared to them.

"Wh-Who is he?" Sheele asked.

"He's a bit cute but I think he's an old guy." Seryu said.

"M-Meliodas?!" The gods except Kizaru asked in shock.

"So his name is Meliodas? Who is he?" Akame asked.

"A god that will replace one of these three over here." Tatsumi said.

"Replace?! For what reason?" Bulat asked.

"Asta, Yuno, and the others want to see you back. Especially Noelle as well." Meliodas said.

"M-Me? So I'm the one who'll be replaced by you, am I right?" Asta asked.

"Yeah, and besides, they need someone who can defeat the bad guys from the Spade Kingdom and since you have attained God Status, those villains would be an easy one for you." Meliodas said.

"Aw, I wish I can stay a little bit longer with you guys. Well then, see you all!" Asta said as he ran towards the portal.

"Wait!" Esdeath yelled.

"Eh?" Asta asked as he stopped.

"Once you have defeated those Spade villains, please come back. We will miss that loud mouth of yours, will you?" Esdeath asked.

"Please?" Everyone asked. Asta cried a little and smiled at them.

"Yeah! I'll be right back!" Asta said while waving his hand and now enters the portal.

"Meliodas, right? If Kizaru is an admiral, Saitama is the strongest hero, how about you?" Budou asked.

"He's the Demon King, himself." Kizaru replied.

"Demon King?!" Everyone shrieked.

"Aside from that, once he enters Assault Mode, better pray for your last moments if you're up against him." Saitama said.