Thirteen

Draco's POV

How am I? Who does she think she is? Asking me questions like that. And what was Potter up to? When Snape walked in I realized which classroom I had walked into.

"Good Afternoon, Draco." He said lowly.

I nodded at him. "Hi professor."

"Catching up on homework I suppose?"

I didn't want to tell him I was avoiding a girl so I just nodded once again.

"Oh yeah, I was making sure I had the right ingredients for the..." I trailed off and awkwardly furrowed my eyebrows.

"Forgetfulness potion?" Snape inquired slyly.

I let out a small laugh. "Good one professor-Er I can't remember though so... see you in class."

I walked out quickly before he could ask anymore questions. The hallways weren't busy. No morons I had to maneuver around. I climbed out of one of the archways to the courtyard and met up with Crabbe and Goyle. Pansy was there as well.

"Hi Draco, how are you?" She asked as I approached.

I hesitated a little but it was just long enough for Pansy to furrow her dark brows.

"Draco?"

"I-I'm fine." I said quickly, sitting on a cold concrete bench.

I shook off the odd feeling I had had and tried to put my normal demeanor back on. The collar of my shirt was a bit tight so I loosened it and leaned back against the wall behind us. I studied Crabbe who had a vacant expression, and then Goyle who was watching a butterfly float by Pansy's head.

"Potter's up to something."

"Isn't he always?" Pansy interrupted.

I tried to turn my attention fully to Crabbe and Goyle so she got the hint I wasn't really talking to her.

"A hufflepuff girl knows something about it."

Goyle smirked and looked at Crabbe.

"I can get her to talk." Pansy said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her. Then I relaxed my shoulders realizing it wasn't such a bad idea. If Pansy could get to hufflepuff girl then I'd know what Potter was up to and then I could tell Umbridge or Snape all about it.

I gave Pansy a small smirk and nodded. "Not a bad idea Parkinson."

A small blush came across her cheeks. She really sat in the palm of my hand. I wouldn't complain about the attention she gave me. It was great and all. It was just shallow. What made her even like me? Yeah I'm a pureblood and I have money. Well actually, yeah I see why she likes me.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Westworth." I answered.

"Her first name, Draco."

I paled a bit. "Angela? Amy? I can't remember. Jack's her brother."

Amelia

I shook off my subconscious and stuck to what I said.

"Oh Jack Westworth! The mudblood from slytherin whos always snogging his girlfriend in the halls."

I nodded.

"Right."

"I think I know his sister, she's in our year right?"

"Yes."