Thirty Nine

Hey ya'll thanks so much for reading and voting! It's crazy! I love you sm!
I updated chapter Thirty Six for all you horn dogs ;)
Comment a star (⭐️) if you're enjoying the story!
😹<3 xx

Amelia's POV

It'd been weeks since the death eater incident. Draco took me back home barely saying a word. I was back home and thankfully Jack had no suspicions, neither did mom or dad. Maggie on the other hand wanted to know all about it.

"I can tell."

"Ew how can you tell?"

"I can just tell."

I gave her a wary look and sighed. She knew Draco and I had 'done the deed'. I hadn't gotten to the part where Draco was now a full fledged death eater though. She knew I was hiding something but I didn't know how to just come out and tell her.

"Ok yes.. me and Draco did it."

She squealed and Jack poked his head in the room with a look of concern.

"Should I be worried?" He asked.

I threw a pillow from the living room couch at him. He was such a nosy little butt.

"No, go away dipshit!" I exclaimed.

He completely ignored me and walked in sitting next to Mags. I glared at him and he just gave me one of his stupid innocent smiles.

"Language Amelia!" Mom shouted at me from the kitchen.

"Sorry mom! But you know you agree with me!"

I heard her laugh and Jack glared at me.

"So.. what was that squeaking about?" Jack asked leaning towards Maggie.

Maggie smiled and glanced at me.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." She replied.

I hit her arm and Jack furrowed his brows looking at me.

"Amelia..."

"What she said." I shrugged.

My mom walked into the living room holding up a clock.

"You guys need to get to the station!"

Jack looked at his watch and got up. Me and Maggie stood up at the same time and grabbed our bags and trunks. Lenox screeched excitedly.

We took a bus to the station and went through the wall and onto the platform. I looked around subconsciously looking for Draco. Maggie pulled at my arm and we got onto the train. We found our compartment and I sat down feeling anxious. I wanted to make sure he was okay. Wherever he was. He was probably with his Slytherin friends.

Jack rested his arms behind his head and looked out the window. It was his last year, I didn't know how it would be without him. Not that I'd miss him that much..

"Malfoy's got it in for himself this year." Jack spoke.

"What do you mean..?" I asked.

"Well the cats out of the bag. Daddy Malfoy is put away for good. He left behind his pathetic son, what's he gonna do now? He's practically powerless."

The door suddenly slid open and Neville gave an awkward wave.

"Mind if I sit here?"

"Uh no go ahead." I replied.

He sat down next to me and nodded at my brother and Mags.

"So how was your summer Millie?" Neville asked.