Chapter 11 - Dream

Noah's POV

My baby.... I smile of the thoughts that she's beside me... sleeping together in one bed. Snoring. Hahaha 😃😃. I love the sound of her cute snor. Its music in my ears. I'm watching her face lovingly. I hope someday masabi kong mahal na mahal ko siya. That she's always on my mind wherever... I go.

Ano kaya ang magiging reaksyon niya bukas pag gising niya't nalaman niyang ganito kami kalapit. Siguro mag aalburoto na naman to. Can't wait to see her angry cute face. Haha...

Hindi niya alam na sinadya ko talaga ang lahat ngpangyayari. 😏😏 Before we arrived here, I already texted ate Nelly to get all the matresses and put her clothes in my room.

What about his brother Vance if he knew this? Oh he already knew my plan, as long as I can't do harm with her sister. I'll never harm my baby, only warm.. haha..

He's the one advised me to make a move for her sister. Me myself also want to and willingy do it.

I remember she told me that she felt electricity when she's near with me. Akala ko nga kung ano na. Pero narealized kong tungkol pala yun kapag nahahawakan ko siya kaya nararamdaman niya ito tulad ng nararamdaman ko kapag naglalapat ang mga balat namin. Don't worry baby beacuse I feel the same.

I felt that she has feeling for me but she doesn't notice it. I promise I'll do everything to make your feelings for me come deeper baby. I promise.

After the realization that Ave felt something for me. I lean to her and kiss her lips deeply. Kinagat ko ng marahan ang ibabang labi niya. Naririnig ko namang napapaungol ito kahit na tulog-tulog pa siya.

Her lips taste sweet. And its all natural pink. Her face is so smooth that you want to touch it always. And her cheeks have a natural red blush even though she doesn't put anything of it.

Her beauty is breathtaking. I want to watch her every day. Every night before I close my eyes and every morning after I open my eyes.

"Noah...."  she said in her sleep.

"What is your dreams baby?", I kiss again her lips. "Are you dreaming that I kiss you? Oh well I kiss you instead", tanong ko dito kahit na tulog-tulog pa rin siya kahit panay ang dampi ng labi ko sa labi niya.

I can't help it. Its so adicting to kiss her lips. I touch her face and kiss her even more. More that I almost forget that she's sleeping. That she doesn't even know what I'm doing with her. But I'm sorry baby even if you got mad at me. I will never regret that I kissed the lips of yours.

"Noah.....", she smiled.

"Do you like your dreams baby. Your smiling sweetly and I like it."

Matagal kong pinagmasdan ang magandang mukha ni Avery. Pinagsawa ko ang mga mata ko sa kakatitig sa kanya. Kahit na alam ko sa sarili kong hinding-hindi ko pagsasawaan ang magmamasid sa mukha niya.

"Good night baby", tugon ko sa tulog pa ring si Avery nang dalawin na ako ng antok. Pagod din naman kasi sa byahe kaya inaantok na ako. Dinampian ko ulit ang labi niya. Matagal.. madiin.

I hug her before I sleep with a smile on my face.