Chapter 28 - Half

Noah's POV

Finally... she's my girlfriend even though she thinks that its only a pretend but for me its isn't.

It just only my alibi to make her mine and also I don't want her to be close to that Marcus boy whoever he is.

He's not good influence to Ave because why he let her drunk. But I'm a little bit thankful that he didn't take advantage of Avery's drunkeness.

"I also have a preposition Noah", she said after a seconds of silence.

"Okay what is it baby?"

"I let you to be my pretend boyfriend but.... you let me go to the bar with MY friends...."

"Is that even possible baby? Hmmm... I don't think its a good idea"

"For you its not good but for me it is", so stubborn. Tsk tsk tsk..

"And why is that baby? Care to enlighten me.."

"Because your going to be my first boyfriend. You see.. your my FIRST"

"Okay okay baby", why I love her so much. She's so stubborn and beautiful haha.

"Good.. so Noah kina tita lang naman tayo magpapanggap di ba?", she asked.

"No. Of course not baby. Even to your brother, your friends and all other people. They must know that we're together romantically"

"What? But..."

"No but baby."

"Whatever. Matutulog na nga ako", sabay talikod at habang niya palabas ng kuwarto ko.

"You sleep beside me from now on baby?", she stop walking and face me again.

"What? Ginagago mo ba ako Noah"

"Of course not baby. We should practicing to be couple. Even though there's no one watching us, we must do it. For, when there's someone sees us. They wouldn't notice that were just pretending right"

"Tsss. Ewan ko sayo. Dami mong arte", haha. After she said that, she come near to my bed... Our bed.

"Good night baby", i said.

"Night"

"Where's my kiss?"

"Tsss...", she kiss me smack to my lips.

"Is that a kiss?"

"Bakit ano pa ba ang gusto mo?", she said aloud. I silence her with my lips.

I kiss her softly. To much talking baby. Hmm...

"I love you", I said after I kissed her. She blush and didn't answer me.

I have her back after I said that 3 words.

Maybe she's confuse. I must do my best to feel her that I truly love her.

"Baby"

"Hmmmm"

"Can't sleep?"

"Yeah"

"Can you tell me your thoughts?"

"Na ano Noah? Na bakit sa isang iglap eh naging girlfriend mo ako eh kanina lang galit na galit ka sakin?"

"Sorry baby. I didn't mean to", I said. Half truth, half lied. Half truth beacuse I didn't mean to happen this set up. It just happen. Half lied beacuse I want her to be mine.

And I don't want her to be close to some guy she just knew. I'm just protecting her from harm.

I hope she understand someday what I did.

I love her so much that I can't afford to lose her.

I know Vance will got mad at me beacuse I force his sister to be my girlfriend not in process of courting.

But I lost hope. That maybe she doesn't have feelings for me. And this is only my way to get her, physically and emotionally.

"Ano sasabihin ko kay kuya? Paano kung magalit yun satin... sayo?"

"I'll handle Vance baby. Don't worry."

"Or maybe Noah, sabihin na lang natin kay kuya ang totoo na pretend lang ito para hindi na tayo mahirapan magpaliwanag kung sinabi natin na totoo", she said and face me.

Her eyes are watered by tears. I don't want to see her crying beacuse of me.

I touch her face and wipe her tears.

"Is that what you want baby?"

"Yeah"

"Okay", I watch her face when her tears are finally stop to fall. And her lips are slowly curving into a smile.

We are just staring each other when her face are coming so near to me.

And eventually her lips crush mine. This is the first time that she first initiated the kiss without forcing to do it.

I don't want it to last that's why I deepen our kiss until our lips are swollen.

After we kiss, we smile to each other and drift to sleep.