❁ Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It ❁

🎶 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to make my wife 🎶

Chapter Eleven

Even though DeVante had told Aaliyah that he needed to talk to K-Ci?

It didn't matter if Aaliyah wasn't there or not because she had ended up talking to K-Ci either way.

As DeVante wanted to go and talk to K-Ci over everything, he was already talking to Aaliyah on the phone and he had heard everything.

DeVante's going Paris?!

K-Ci was currently fed up with DeVante because the time that he was coming back from Paris was the day of his wedding.

DeVante had promised K-Ci many times that he would have been the best man at his wedding, but how could he have really done that if he might not even have been there?

He didn't tell you?

No, he didn't.

K-Ci was surprised at that, so surprised that he was speechless.

Wow. Says a lot. And you're his sister.

Aaliyah didn't reply for a while, as she was thinking something— and before she had said anything, she had gasped.

Oh my gosh, K-Ci!

Yeah?

What if DeVante's going Paris because of us? That was probably why he didn't tell us anything about this. Makes sense.

Coincidentally, DeVante, Severin, Serayah, Jordan Francis, Solana and Katari were going to end up in the same plane.

That was how they would have met.

But that was another problem for another day.

What do you mean?

We've been pressuring him so much to get a wife or a girlfriend, right?

K-Ci fell silent.

He didn't really like talking about DeVante behind his back, mad at him or not.

He didn't know.

Maybe talking to his sister wasn't a very good idea.

And perhaps if K-Ci had realised that before then he wouldn't even have thought about calling her.

But he was freaking out plus sometimes he had actually ranted to Aaliyah about his problems, especially if they had concerned DeVante.

I mean, he is twenty seven...

Yes. So maybe DeVante needs a break from us. Especially how it seems as though everyone he knows is in a relationship aside from him.