❁ You Better Sit Back Down, Whatcha Mean? ❁

Normally I double update and I will. It's kinda late here so the next part of this update will be tomorrow. Didn't wanna keep y'all waiting.

Happy reading!

🎶 God, bless me, I'm glad I got the insight
Because of you, girl, now I understand life
I need a girl (I need a girl) 🎶

Chapter Twenty Two

Severin had a crush on Solana.

He had a crush on a married woman.

Jordan Francis' wife.

It was hard to believe but it was true.

DeVante didn't know how to react.

He told him sit back down, whatcha mean?

But that was it.

It was almost 5AM in the morning right now, and it was Day 5 / 7 of the retreat.

Severin had been unconsciously dreaming about Solana throughout the whole week, and they had been spending time together mainly after the rest of them had gone to sleep because both of them had serious insomnia.

He didn't know what he was going to do.

Even worse, he didn't know what he was going to tell Jordan Francis.

Severin, DeVante and Jordan Francis were like best buddies. If Jordan Francis had found out about this then he was done for.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, DeVante!" Severin had whined, hugging the pillow right in front of him.

Then he had kept on murmuring Jordan Francis is going to kill me, and even though it was to himself, DeVante had heard him.

He sighed.

But then something seemed off...

How could Severin have had a crush on someone he had only known for five days?

Less than a week even?

"I don't care about the time frame!" Severin had whispered, throwing the pillow he was using to brood on at DeVante when he had pointed this out. "Solana gets me in ways that Serayah doesn't."

"Does Serayah and/or Jordan Francis know you've been dreaming about Solana?"

To be fair Severin hadn't actually mentioned that they did.

Severin didn't say anything, because he wasn't planning on telling them.

Most especially Serayah.

She didn't always handle these kind of things well. Which had depended on her mood but then again not really.

Whilst he was alive anyway.