❁ It's Official, You Got Issues ❁

🎶I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to be my wife 🎶

Chapter Thirteen

What would have been a peaceful plane journey had turned into chaos and drama due to Severin and Serayah.

Right now, DeVante, Solana, Jordan Francis and Katari were on the same plane as each other, not talking to each other though because they didn't actually know each other like that.

Yet.

DeVante had the window seat, Solana was in the middle and Jordan Francis being right next to her, with Katari being right in front of DeVante.

The flight attendant had announced that the plane to Paris was leaving in ten minutes, so if people hadn't arrived here now then they were literally going to leave without them.

DeVante was jamming to I Need A Girl Part 2 very quietly on his headphones.

Go 'head mommy make it hot now
I need me a love that's 'gon make my heart stop now
And what I need is simple
Five foot five with dimples
Potential wife credentials

"Baby, I'm so happy we could fly to Paris together," Solana had smiled, inserting her arm through Jordan Francis' and leaning on his shoulder.

Jordan Francis had wished the same thing and they kissed briefly because they were in public.

DeVante accidentally on purpose watched them as they did so.

He really needed to ask them something now.

Turning down his headphones, he had tapped Solana as she was the closest to him; and normally he wouldn't have talked to strangers.

But he really needed to know something.

When Solana had felt a tap on her shoulder, realising it wasn't Jordan Francis, she had jumped a little bit before turning to face DeVante.

DeVante figured that it would have been better if he had remove his sunglasses to actually look at her, which was exactly what he had done.

"Uhm... hi," he whispered, with Jordan Francis being involved too, both of them looking at him blankly. "Can I ask you guys something?"

They didn't say anything.

DeVante's face looked familiar but Solana didn't know why.

Then she gasped out loud after the longest time.

"No way! You're DeVante from—"

DeVante kindly told her to turn the volume down because he didn't want anyone knowing who he was.

"You're DeVante from Jodeci!" She beamed, even more quiet than before. "I'm a huge fan."

Then she started singing one of their songs—  Come And Talk To Me more specifically.

DeVante didn't say anything, and that was when he had realised who she was too.