❁ Adidas Superstars ❁

Double update because I published it today. But no more updates for today. I might do more double updates in the future, I'll let y'all know when I do. Enjoy!

🎶 I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Two

Even though Severin wasn't lying about him and Serayah going to Paris...

They weren't exactly a happy couple.

He had posted the picture of him and Serayah on Instagram two hours ago... and they had been standing there since just talking.

Because they had nothing else better to do.

They were going to a restaurant soon though, they just had to wait for Severin's sister Layla Grace to drop them because Severin couldn't drive, and Serayah couldn't afford it.

Layla Grace was doing some work, with both of them waiting for her. Severin still had his arms around her, hugging her from behind.

Then he kissed her.

"You like that?"

She smiled.

"I'm just so happy we could go to Paris." She beamed. "I didn't think you'd manage doing those extra shifts at work, baby. But I was clearly wrong."

The trip to Argentina last month?

Severin had to work extra hours to get the money, and the same thing for now.

He didn't mind, he just wanted to make his girlfriend happy.

It was kind of overwhelming though, and he had worked as a doctor. Serayah had worked as a nurse but they had worked at completely different hospitals.

"I couldn't manage but girl you know you're my rock and I'd do anything for you," he told her, before then staring at her shoes. "Oh dang, girl! I love your shoes. I didn't know you had those. Just noticing them."

To be fair the mirror wasn't full length.

Serayah currently had Adidas Superstars on.

There was a problem though

They weren't hers.

They were Severin's.

Occasionally, mainly because she didn't like her clothes or shoes, Serayah would have put on Severin's clothes— the unisex ones anyways.

Severin had told her not to do this because more often than not, she wouldn't have returned the clothes or shoes.

Or she would have accidentally ruined them.

How do I tell him I'm wearing his shoes?