❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁

Introducing Couple #2
Jordan Francis & SZA / Solana⬆️
There'll only be three couples, don't worry

What the heck? Here's another update. Next one will be on Sunday. Couldn't resist.
Hope I'm not updating too much? 👀

🎶 But, chicks don't romance me
Don't tickle my fancy.
Only Tiffany, Nancy
That's not what my plans be 🎶

Chapter Five

This had to be a joke.

Severin wasn't accepting this.

"What do you mean my card got declined?"

As in, it didn't get accepted.

Keep. Up.

Everything that they had eaten in total had cost $217. If Severin wanted specifics then he was $93 and 22 cents short.

Everyone was looking at them now, almost as if they had just lost a contest.

Then some people had thought that they were being encouraging by literally yelling:

It's okay, Severin! We all have broke days!

Yeah! Some more than others!

But they were just making it worse.

"Severin, you literally said I can buy anything because you had enough money," Serayah had whispered to him.

Yeah? Well, Severin lied, boo.

Move on.

"Look. Is there any way out of this?"

"You're not leaving until you pay this bill, famous Instagram couple or not."

If that was the case then they were surely going to be here all day...

Decades even.

They didn't even have physical money. It was all on their card.

When all hope was lost though, that was when a kind stranger had decided to pay everything for them, claiming that they had followed both of them on Instagram.

And they loved them.

"Wait, so you want to pay the whole $217?" André summed up.

It was $217 dollars exactly.

The stranger didn't mind though, and even better, Severin and Serayah didn't have to pay them back... it was the least they could have done.

After that, Severin and Serayah had thanked him, which just so happened to be when Layla Grace had texted Severin saying that she was waiting outside for both of them inside of her car.

The hospital really wasn't that far away from here.

Some people were laughing at them, they didn't care though, they had just left the restaurant with everyone's eyes on them.