❁ Putting 2 & 2 Together, Literally ❁

These next couple of updates are gonna cause a lot of problems in the story... but I live for drama so here we are!

Eishhh Chapter 20!🥳🥳 thank y'all so much for those who have been showering this book with love! I appreciate y'all so so much

🎶 I need somebody I could hold tight
Winter time in a full-length Snow White 🎶

Chapter Twenty

Great.

Katari and DeVante weren't talking to each other, now what?

They had just had a pretty massive argument with each other over whose music was better and the ending result was for them to shut their doors and stop talking.

This had left Severin, Jordan Francis, Solana and Serayah in a very difficult position because they didn't know who to talk to.

DeVante and Katari weren't really ignoring each other though, it was all a prank.

The rest of them had kind of looked down on them because they were single introverts but this prank showed them that they could have had fun too.

"Awesome. If it wasn't for Solana and Serayah getting involved in DeVante's love life then none of this would have happened," Jordan Francis had complained.

The girls didn't mean any harm though, they were lowkey just trying to help.... but come to think of it maybe that wasn't the right thing to do at all.

If they wanted this to work then Solana, Serayah, Jordan Francis and Severin had to split up — one group had to talk to DeVante whilst the other had to talk to Serayah instead.

"Aight, so JF and I will go and talk to Katari," Severin had replied, putting his arm around Jordan Francis. "And y'all can go and talk to DeVante."

"Why can't you talk to DeVante and we talk to Katari?" Serayah frowned, folding her arms. "Or even better, we just go with our significant other."

Solana and Serayah had always talked to Katari.

And they had always talked to DeVante.

They wanted to switch things up.

They didn't want to go with their couples in case they had argued.

There was a higher chance of them arguing with their significant other than the person they were going with.

Either way, these teams were final and they didn't want to argue again.

Katari and DeVante were texting each other and laughing but as soon as they had heard footsteps, they had put their phones away and pretended to be annoyed at the other person.

"Heeeey, DeVante," Solana had said to him when both her as well as Serayah had arrived at his room, without his permission.

They had tried knocking on his door but he didn't reply, which was probably on purpose so they had just come in uninvitedly.