❁ It's Gone From Bad To Worse ❁

Intense chapter coming throughhhh!

🎶 I had a girl that would've died for me
Didn't 'preciate her so I made her cry for me 🎶

Chapter Twenty Seven

It took the longest ever time but DeVante was finally trying to convince Severin and Serayah to make up with each other.

They were both sitting on Serayah's bed, not even looking at each other.

"Look, D. I appreciate your efforts but this ain't gonna happen." Severin had said to DeVante, folding his arms.

"I'd rather give up my phone for an entire year than make up with Severin's stupid arse," Serayah commented. "And you know how much I love that thing."

"I'm glad we finally agree on something!" Severin had argued back.

It had seemed as though there was an argument coming, with DeVante stopping this before they had actually argued with each other.

"Look, Severin and Serayah," DeVante had said to both of them, leaning against the door. "You two are boyfriend and girlfriend. So sort out your problems before they get worse."

None of them had said anything to each other.

Until Serayah had announced she wanted to break up with him, and Severin doing the same thing.

Both of them had even tried to leave before DeVante had stopped them again, telling them to sit back down.

They weren't leaving here until they had made up with each other and DeVante had meant it.

He had never been this serious about anything else in his entire life.

If they weren't leaving here until they had made up with each other then they were going to be here for a long time, with Severin warning DeVante about that.

Sighing, DeVante had then turned to Serayah next, completely ignoring what Severin had just said.

"Serayah," DeVante muttered under his breath. "Why are you mad at Severin? Severin, don't say anything. Let the girl talk."

She didn't talk, she ranted.

Almost cried too, but she did.

I mean, why wouldn't I be mad at Severin, DeVante?! Serayah started. He's been having dreams about Solana!

He be spending a lot of time with her. So much time one can get suspicious.

I don't know what they doing. That's the thing. Not even that but he ain't even happy in the relationship anymore but did this fool tell me? No! No he didn't.

And I don't mean this in a jealous way but if you dreaming about a married chick when you have a girlfriend then there's honestly a problem somewhere.