❁ You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal ❁

Listening to I Need A Girl Part 1 & 2 as I write this 💕💕🥳🥳 and normally it's a double update which I'm aware of but it's kinda late here and I have to wake up early tomorrow so it's just a single update for now 😔😞

So sorry for slow update, I haven't really been online as much. Chapter Thirty though, whoop whoop!

Thanks for all of those that stuck around. I appreciate and love y'all very much xx

🎶 All night, we would play fight, undercovers
Now you gone
can't love you like I really wanna 🎶

Chapter Thirty

As the four of them were making their way over to where Severin was, Severin was freaking out.

He had done so before but now things were probably even worse than before.

He didn't even want to tell the rest of them about this because it didn't concern them — that was until DeVante had changed Severin's mind about this.

DeVante had just told the rest of the roommates what had just happened, with them making their way over to the room.

Severin and DeVante had very wisely hidden Serayah's dead body in a body bag, which they were going to wait on because they wanted the rest of their roommates to help them.

Screw that though, they had done so already.

Solana was the first to walk into the room, along with Jordan Francis, Katari and then DeVante.

If Serayah was still alive and one of them had died instead then Serayah would have most likely had a go at Severin for what he did.

None of them had done that because they had understood his situation.

Instead they had offered him love and support, with Jordan Francis wanting to know what actually happened.

It wasn't that Severin had forgotten about what had happened, he just didn't want to think about it but unfortunately he didn't really have much of a choice on that.

When they had all sat down on the bed minus DeVante, Severin had explained what had happened very reluctantly.

He didn't want to get into a lot of details because it wasn't like this was a happy event, but he had just started the story by informing them that Serayah had gotten out the gun in the first place because she was pissed at DeVante.

"Why?" From Katari. "Why was she pissed at DeVante?"

"He had gotten involved in our relationship problems," Severin had deadpanned. "You know how I kept dreaming about Solana? Not just that but I wasn't happy being in a relationship with Serayah? Yeah, I didn't exactly tell her any of that."

None of them had actually blamed him for that.

Serayah wasn't exactly the best person at confrontation when she was still alive, not just that but that was quite hard to tell someone anyway.

Oh yeah, I'm dreaming about a married woman? And at the same time I'm not happy in our relationship?

Severin didn't have a death wish.