❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁

I really wanted to get through this chapter today so here's another update!

🎶 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to make my wife 🎶

Chapter Thirty Seven

DeVante had tried calling Solana about what had happened but she had completely ignored him.

At least she hadn't blocked him, but then again she probably couldn't have been bothered. She probably didn't care about him enough to block him.

Like the good and responsible girl she was, she did tell Jordan Francis what had happened but it was the day after as she was freaking out too much the day before.

Right now, Jordan Francis was at McDonald's and it was about two o'clock in the afternoon the next day.

He had been feeling kind of down lately, mainly because of his break with Solana but also because of some personal insecurities regarding his annoying parents.

Little did he know that Katari had normally gone there too, with him actually meeting her right now as he was drinking some milkshake.

Katari had to debate with herself on if that was Jordan Francis or not. She still had feelings for him even though he was married.

When she did realise that yes, that was Jordan Francis, she had taken a deep breath and gone over to him, tapping him.

Mondays to Fridays, she was helping Lil Kim and her dad do something at a studio, mainly making music videos but right now she was on break until quarter to three.

"Yo, Katari, what's up girl?" Jordan Francis had said to her when they had seen each other, and they hugged.

"What are you doing here? I ain't ever seen you here in my life." Katari wanted to know, sitting next to him on the high chair. 

Jordan Francis had explained why he was here after she had ordered and they talked.

Katari couldn't take this anymore, she wanted to tell him she had liked him. That way, she would have gotten over him faster.

"Now that you're here, Jordan Francis, I really have to tell you something."

"You have a crush on me?"

She froze because how he knew that, she didn't know.

Did she accidentally admit that at some point?

"How..."

"Severin told me yesterday," Jordan Francis deadpanned. "But before you get mad at him, let me explain something. Apparently you wanted to tell me anyway and you were scared. So if anything, Severin did you a favour."

She guessed but things had seemed better coming from her own mouth, not Severin's.

Katari was expecting rejection anyway so she therefore wasn't surprised when Jordan Francis had turned him down because of Solana.