❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁

🎶 I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Fourteen

None of them had talked to each other as they had left the plane, mainly because they were too ashamed to do so.

As they should have been.

Except from DeVante.

Right now, the five teenagers trapped in an adult's body, and DeVante, had gone back to the airport with their things, wanting to know what their next plan of action was going to be.

"Great. If it wasn't for Severin and Serayah, then maybe none of us would be here right now," Jordan Francis had hissed.

And truth be told, he hated blaming people for things although this was clearly on Severin and Serayah.

Severin accepted that, although Serayah didn't.

Just as she had bickered again on how they were all responsible really, that was when DeVante had shut them up by screaming.

Luckily, there weren't that many people at the airport right now, because if there were then the chances were, he would have received a lot of stares from people.

"You know what, that's enough!"

He was only saying something now?

He should have said something right from the start.

Poor DeVante, he really didn't deserve all of this at all, it wasn't fair.

"I'm sick and tired of you people arguing non stop!" DeVante screamed. "I'm not even supposed to be here right now but no thanks to y'all, I got kicked out of the plane even though I didn't do anything. And if I stayed, then I would have gotten into trouble!"

A lot of people must have not known who DeVante was on the plane or something because no one had seemed to have his back on this.

Or maybe they thought that all six of them had gotten involved in the constant arguing on the plane... instead of five of them.

"You know what? How old are you guys anyway? Sixteen? Seventeen?"

He was mainly referring to Severin, Serayah and Katari as he knew Jordan Francis and Solana were married.

Even though DeVante had known Severin and Serayah before today and vice versa (they went to the same university), he had forgotten their ages as they really weren't that close anymore.

They had even forgotten he was famous.

The five of them had muttered their ages under their breath, with DeVante becoming even more ticked off than before.

"Y'all are 25-30?!" He whispered. "This is utterly disgraceful. Especially coming from people your ages. Start acting your darn age."