❁ Just Keeping A Low Profile ❁

⬆️Collage of Serayah

Not me researching restaurants in San Diego because I'm not from America and I've never been there before

🎶 I don't really like the zone
Never spend the night alone
I got a few, you would like to bone 🎶

Chapter Four

After the car ride with Layla Grace, Severin and Serayah had arrived at their final destination once and for all.

As soon as Layla Grace was done visiting her pregnant best friend, who had given birth kind of really young (22)?

Then she was going to come back to this restaurant to pick them up, whether both of them had finished their foods or not.

"Y'all understand that?"

They nodded, with both of them thanking her for dropping them here.

That was the name of the restaurant, with Severin going inside

Serayah on the other hand was about to go inside but didn't because that was when Layla Grace had called her back unexpectedly.

"Oh and Serayah?"

She had stared at her blankly as she was at the front of the car.

"Mess with my bro and imma hurt you in ways you don't know."

She nodded.

"But what if Severin hurts me? Then what?"

Then Layla was going to tell him mess with my sis and your life won't be bliss.

Although at the same time, she couldn't really have hurt her brother like that even if she wanted to.

After that, Layla Grace had left because she had gotten a text from another one of her friends that were going to the hospital for the pregnancy.

Serayah had gone to Severin, where both of them were wearing disguises as if they had just come back from a funeral.

"I don't get why we have to wear these disguises," she whisper complained.

"Remember the last time we went out, unintentionally not wearing disguises?"

Yeah, she did.

Two weeks ago.

Almost everybody that had seen them had come up to them, bombarding then with questions and autographs.

Oh my gosh, it's Severin and Serayah!

You two are couple goals!

I can't believe it's really you.