❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁

⬆️Kevin Rahm as himself
Hey y'all! how are y'all doing today?

🎶 I find a girl, I'ma keep her
'Cause now I'm gettin' money
And the game gettin' deeper 🎶

Chapter Eighteen

When the three girls were together, Serayah and Solana wanted to know what was up with Katari and why she had decided to lie.

She had just claimed to everyone that DeVante was her man even though they didn't know each other like that yet.

"Why did you say that, girl?"

"I was panicking, Serayah, okay?" Katari had yelled at her unintentionally. "What am I going to do now? Shequoia wants me to flirt with him."

That didn't mean that she had to do so, because that wasn't true.

They could have just taken a U Turn and left.

Especially how she had asked for a truth and they had given her a dare at the end.

Though now they were on the topic, Solana wanted to know why Katari had said DeVante.

"I mean, before this beach party, I didn't really know anyone except from those in my room. All the men there are already in a relationship except from DeVante."

Made sense, although she could have said that her boyfriend wasn't at the retreat.

Or even better, she just didn't have one at all.

"What if DeVante is mad at me?"

He couldn't have been because he didn't even know anything about this.

It didn't seem fair to not tell him about this, especially when Katari was freaking out so much that she left the scene... as in she ran away back to her room.

Serayah and Solana had just sighed, Katari really cared a lot about what other people had thought of her and it wasn't good.

At some point, Solana was even thinking of convincing Katari to tell Shequoia and everyone else playing the game the truth.

But how could she have done that if she had ran away?

Guess they had to do it themselves, and they did.

Reluctantly going back to the circle, where the girls were playing truth or dare, Solana had then yelled Shequoia's name, with everyone looking at Solana.

"What you just did wasn't cool."

"Word, Katari asked for a truth. Not a dare." Serayah had snapped, folding her arms.

Shequoia and Shafuara had just looked at each other, before rolling their eyes.

"Do you really think I care about that?" Shequoia hissed. "Although Katari must have been lying if she acted that way when I asked her those questions."