❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁

Two chapters left, including this one! My aim is to finish by this weekend. Last chapter will be up tomorrow xx

🎶 I need a girl who's mine, all mine
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Forty

As DeVante and Solana were having their wedding, Jordan Francis and Katari had just started theirs in the meantime.

Actually theirs had started half an hour ago.

Because Katari was somewhat African, instead of them playing Here Comes The Bride, they were playing some Afrobeat version of Here Comes The Bride instead.

Right now Katari was walking down the aisle and she was dancing the way people did at an African party, with Jordan Francis in the meantime just smiling.

When she had finally arrived, looking as stunning as she had always done, but with the veil closed:

Jordan Francis couldn't help but to stare at her.

Enrique from Serayah's funeral was now a wedding host because being a funeral one had inevitably gotten by far too depressing for his liking.

Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Jordan Francis Johnson and Katari in marriage.

In the months they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.

Normally it was years although for these two, it was months.

He didn't say Katari's second name because he didn't need to— Katari was pretty popular already, plus there was only one of her anyway.

They wanted their wedding to be in a different format than an original one because this was going to be an extraordinary wedding, by the grace of God anyway.

77 people including Jordan Francis, Katari and Enrique were there at the moment, and their wedding was inside, unlike DeVante and Solana's one which was outside instead. 

After Enrique had said that, he wanted them to say some nice things to each other, with Jordan Francis starting first.

He didn't know what to say to Katari without using cue cards to help him.

Katari didn't seem to mind though, plus it wasn't like he was reading directly from them, because he had added on some extra things anyway.

Katari, Jordan Francis had begun, with female members in the audience cheering.

When I first met you at the retreat, I had absolutely no idea that you'd end up being my future wife.