❁ You Such A Diva, Drama Queen ❁

🎶 Damn, I wish you
Would've had my child
A pretty little girl with Diddy's style 🎶

Chapter Thirty Two

"Ow, ow Layla Grace stop!"

Severin was at Serayah's funeral as of right now along with everybody else.

The dress code for the funeral was turquoise because that was Serayah's favourite colour when she was still alive.

Layla Grace was currently pulling Severin's hand because she had overheard Serayah's parents saying that he was the reason she was dead as of right now.

She just wanted to see if this was true, pulling Severin to one side to talk to him when no one was looking.

She folded her arms at him but she didn't say anything else to him.

Severin didn't even know why he was here.

"Care to explain?"

"You were the reason Serayah died?"

Honestly speaking if Severin had known that that was the reason he was here then he would have probably run away by now ages ago.

What he didn't understand though was the fact that Layla Grace was surprised. She was acting like she didn't know this already.

"I didn't know this already."

"That's not my problem."

She didn't reply, with Severin just staring at her as she had stared at him, then he had sighed to himself... wanting to know what people had said to her about why Severin was in jail.

He got arrested because there was a terrorist attack in the room we were in, DeVante had lied to her. The real terrorists had gotten away whilst the police had arrested Severin instead as we were trying to escape.

But Severin's not guilty so why was he okay with getting arrested? 

When he tried to defend himself, the police didn't want to hear it, Jordan Francis had added: this conversation was back in May. They also said no one could visit him and he was coming out the day before Serayah's funeral.

Severin genuinely had no idea that she had been told all of that. He had thought that his sister had known everything but clearly not.

She had seemed to be ranting to him for the longest time about all of this with Severin just saying that she was a diva and a drama queen at the end of their conversation.

She wasn't trying to be a drama queen or a diva, that was the thing. Then realising she was at a funeral, Layla had taken a deep breath.

Because she had decided to be nice to Severin once and for all. They were both siblings whether they had liked it or not.

"Look, Severin, you've got to tell these people the truth. They think that you were in jail by accident. That's why."