❁ A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved ❁

Multimedia: Room 17 (like, fully)

🎶 I done had pretty chicks
With all the right features
And hood rat chicks
That only rock sneakers 🎶

Chapter Sixteen

Room 17 was amazing.

It may have almost been underwater at the moment but they didn't care.

It was absolutely brilliant.

When they had walked in, gasps of surprise had gone everywhere.

DeVante and Jordan Francis had seriously good taste.

They had only gone as far as unlocking the door of their rooms, that was until they had heard a knock on the door.

All three of them were confused because they weren't really expecting anyone to come, especially how it had been less than ten minutes since they had arrived at their room.

It was probably someone introducing them to the couple's retreat, and it was.

Even though Severin didn't really want to open the door in case it was someone dangerous, he had done so anyway because the rest of them had pressured him to do so.

As he was closest to the door.

It wasn't just one person that was there when Severin had opened the door, no— it was three of them instead. 

The woman on the left was known as Kishrati

The man in the middle was known as Kenyatta.

And the woman on the right was known as Courtney.

They all had name tags on— Kishrati was Kenyatta's wife and Courtney was her sister.

They had all looked like they were going to or they were just coming back from the beach instead, because they were.

It was around 2:30PM right now, and apparently there was going to be a beach party from 5PM to 10PM.

But men and women were splitting up.

They were doing the same thing (beach volleyball, playing cards if they didn't want to do that and then some) — just separately.