❁ Your Loyal Matchmaking Service ❁

Hey y'all. Wassup?
Dedicated to Queen_Saldana
Thank you for all the comments

🎶 Nobody else, she's all mine (Yeah)
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Twenty Six

"Absolutely not."

"DeVante."

He rolled his eyes.

"Look, I know you don't want to talk to either couples but we have to do it eventually," Katari had informed him. "They've never argued this badly. Y'all are my roommates, man. I don't like seeing you guys like this."

DeVante and Katari were in DeVante's room, with Katari seriously needing his help to get Severin, Serayah, Solana and Jordan Francis to talk to each other.

But before all four of them had talked to each other, they needed to talk to their significant other first.

Katari was sitting down on DeVante's bed, with DeVante standing up, folding his arms.

Initially Katari was happy about not being involved in this fight but not anymore as now she had to put the pieces together.

"Why'd you ask me though? I'm terrible at bringing people together and making enemies friends again."

As in enemies that used to be friends but weren't anymore because they were both mad at each other for one reason or the other.

"Because we're both single. And it's up to us single people to put things right."

"Why do you call us 'single people', Katari? I don't like that."

Katari had then hissed at him to stop complaining about everything before she lost it.

DeVante had a right to be aggravated though.

When Katari was crying because of a truth or dare game gone wrong five days ago, DeVante was the one to put it together.

When Severin had told them about Solana, he was the one to put things together.... which led to a fight but DeVante did what he had to do.

And now this.

"Think of it as us going to you as our go to person whenever one of our roommates have a problem," Katari had assured him.

"I don't want to be y'all's go to person because I've got problems of my own," DeVante had ranted then he had sighed before saying anything else again. "And you guys don't always help me with that. No offence."

It seemed as though Katari wasn't really taking no for an answer so he had reluctantly agreed to help her out.

Now he needed to know her plan.

It really wasn't that hard.

DeVante had talked to Severin and Serayah.