❁ At The Crack Of Dawn ❁

🎶 I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Twelve

*The Day After*

"Solana."

Nothing.

It was about quarter to six in the morning at the moment, with Jordan Francis and Solana's flight to Paris being at 9AM.

They were planning on leaving the house around 7:30AM, but maybe earlier in case there was traffic, and there probably would have been.

It was a super long drive after all.

Jordan Francis had just woken up from his sleep and he had gotten dressed in order for them to leave the house on time.

Both of them had slept in the same room at their parents' house because they had way lived closer to the airport than they did.

Jordan Francis wasn't one to complain but Solana was really doing his head in at the moment, most especially how she wasn't even there to begin with.

"Solana?"

Nothing.

"Solana, it's the crack of dawn. We're going to miss our flight and—"

There she was eventually, all dressed up and ready to go.

Jordan Francis was surprised because he was just about to call her.

"You look stunned."

"I was just about to wake you up."

Solana didn't say anything for a while, she had just looked at him blankly as she had closed her suitcase once and for all.

Instead of using one suitcase like Jordan Francis was currently doing, the girl had decided to use two. She did need more things after all.

"What? After you had gotten ready?" She chuckled, shaking her head. "Not very wise, don't you think?"

Jordan Francis couldn't have said anything because even he had to admit that no, what he had done wasn't very wise at all.

Their plan was for them to leave the house before Acacia and Raymond had caught them.

For some reason, Acacia had hated Solana, and she didn't even want Jordan Francis to go with Paris with her at all.

That was why they needed to sneak out: Jordan Francis really didn't want his parents asking any kind of questions.

He hated that.

What they didn't know though was that Acacia was planning on apologising to them for what she had caused yesterday.

When Solana and Jordan Francis had finished getting ready for their flight, that was when Jordan Francis had snuck out with his wife.