❁ Always Stand Up For What You Believe In ❁

🎶 At first we were friends then became lovers
You was more than my girl
we was like brothers 🎶

Chapter Twenty Nine

"Now Jordan Francis, I thought I told you that that stupid Solana chick was bad news but did you listen to me? No. No you didn't. And look where that ended you up."

Jordan Francis was in one of the living rooms of the hotel, which they had always referred to as a crib for some reason.

That was what it had looked like

He had been talking to his mother Acacia about Solana, which ideally seemed like the right thing to do at first but it wasn't because she had kept on badmouthing Solana.

Jordan Francis had no one else to talk to about this and the people he could have talked to didn't know Solana.

He would have called DeVante but he didn't pick up.

"I don't understand mum, I thought you liked that girl. Why are you suddenly hating her and saying that she's bad news? Stop being on and off with her."

"I did like her. Until I found out what she did with Severin. Not just that, but that she devil even had the audacity to string you along for four months? I knew people like her couldn't have been trusted."

When Acacia had said that Solana had been stringing Jordan Francis along for four months — she meant that Solana had apparently been unhappy in the relationship with Jordan Francis for that long.

She just didn't say anything.

Jordan Francis wanted to know what she meant by people like her.

"You know. Famous people. Or ex famous people. Most of them be acting trash, acting condescending towards other people and—"

"How dare you disrespect my wife!" Jordan Francis had interrupted angrily. "You know, you talking badly about her whilst she's not here to defend herself says more about you than it says about her!"

He may have been really upset with Solana at the moment, and sticking up for her didn't exactly change that, but the love was still there. 

Acacia had had a go at her son through the phone, only for Jordan Francis to hang up halfway, wondering why he didn't do that before.

Putting his arm on the top of the chair in frustration, he then fell asleep.... only for Katari and Solana to walk in.

They had been talking to each other for so long that they didn't even hear Jordan Francis talk to Acacia, not that he wanted them to anyway.