❁ Where There's A Will, There's Always A Way ❁

Dedicated to PuddieJackson and superflysister22

Happy Saturday!

🎶 Every night she had tears in her eyes for me
Caught a case
Shawty took the whole ride for me 🎶

Chapter Twenty Eight

Severin was freaking out.

He had done many bad things in his life before but this had to be one of the worst things by far.

DeVante was sitting down on his bed as Severin was walking around in circles, brooding over what he had just done.

"Severin, calm down."

"Calm down?!" He hollered, turning to face DeVante. "DeVante, I just shot Serayah! You cannot tell me to calm down!"

Jordan Francis, Solana and Katari hadn't known about Serayah's death just yet, not only because Severin had used a silencer but because they were too far away anyway.

"Imma be spending the rest of my life in jail if someone finds out about what I did! And I don't wanna go jail DeVante, man!"

He had then grabbed him by the shoulders before shaking him to and fro as if he was an addictive rattling toy or something.

Then he had continuously yelled at him to help him.

DeVante sighed, once again he did not like being involved in people's problems, especially how he had barely received help in his.

"Severin. Just tell the police it was self defence." DeVante had explained. "Say you shot Serayah because she was trying to shoot me."

"Was it really self defence though?" Severin had disagreed, before sitting down right next to DeVante on the bed. "I practically abused her, DeVante. If I hadn't gone all violent on her then she might have still been alive. There were other ways of saving your life without necessarily killing Serayah in the process."

If there were, DeVante didn't think of any.

Severin had absolutely hated Serayah, yes.

But that didn't mean that he was happy over her death because he wasn't. Most especially how he had caused it in the first place.

He was so done for right now that it wasn't even funny.

Severin even wanted to end his life right there and then due to what he had done, with DeVante shouting at him to not do that.

"Severin! I will not let one of my best friends kill himself just because he killed his ex girlfriend to save my life!"

At least Severin and Serayah were exes before Serayah had died.

He didn't want people asking him questions like why he had murdered his girlfriend.