❁ Incomplete Without A Couple's Retreat! ❁

Not me changing the chapter title like ten times already
Multimedia: Vernee Watson Johnson as Vivica
Triple update though, enjoy!

🎶 Yo, now I done met a lot of women
In my lifetime
But see it's not a lot of women
that got the right mind 🎶

Chapter Fifteen

Great, now what?

The six of them had just arrived at a couple's retreat, which was where Jordan Francis and Solana wanted to go to.

But not Severin and Serayah.

Not DeVante and Katari either although they weren't complaining here were they?

No. No they weren't.

They had just taken a taxi which had taken them there, and truth be told, Serayah was thinking of suing the taxi driver.

"Aye, aye, aye, calm down," Severin had told her as she was about to go to the phone booth because her phone died.  "This might not be a bad thing."

The rest of them had already gone inside but Severin and Serayah were still outside.

"What do you mean calm down?!" She ranted in annoyance. "Severin, we've spent so many unnecessary dollars on a hotel, that we can't get a refund on because it's non refundable!"

She wasn't wrong, although just as Severin was about to say something, Solana had gone outside to ask them if they were coming inside.

Severin had told her one second, before turning to face Serayah again.

"Personally, I think we need a couple's retreat more than we need a hotel, don't you think? We've been fighting quite a lot lately. Maybe this retreat will solve it."

"I guess but now we've pretty much gone bankrupt Severin, this wasn't what I wanted at all," she sniffed, hugging him.

This was probably karma for flaunting their money a lot yesterday.

This retreat was a hotel either way, but just the wrong one for both Severin and Serayah sadly.

Either way, the two of them had gone inside, and the hotel where the retreat was taking place had looked pretty amazing.