❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁

⬆️your wonderful main characters
Who aren't speaking to each other right now 😭😭🥺😖
Yeah I know I could've used Serayah as herself but I hadn't watched Empire back then so I didn't know her. Also she would have had to play an annoying arse character and she didn't seem like the annoying type
But I really liked her name so I decided to steal it 👀

Dedicated to SCORPIIOSZN
Thank you Miss mamas for always showering this book with love
I really appreciate it
I love you 💕💕💕

🎶 I need a girl who's mine, all mine
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Twenty Four

Yeah, Lil Kim and Armani weren't picking up.

Katari was freaking out.

All of her roommates weren't speaking to each other, and because this had never happened before, she didn't know what to do.

Come on, y'all, pick up!

Even though Lil Kim and Armani were on tour, they weren't doing anything right now and Katari knew that. She had their timetable considering how she was originally supposed to go there but she didn't.

And she forgot to return it as well.

Them not replying to her had lasted for like five minutes but then when all hope was lost, Lil Kim had FaceTimed her back.

Katari had picked up immediately.

Lil Kim: Katari, baby! I was just about to call you. So your father and I talked really hard about it and we decided to let you have this break! Isn't that what you wanted?

Yes — at first.

But not anymore. She hated it here.

Instead of replying though, Katari had bursted unto tears. That wasn't even planned at all, she had just did it.

Because it was a FaceTime call, when Lil Kim and Armani had realised that she was crying, they became concerned immediately.

Armani: Katari what's wrong?

Lil Kim was going to ask if everything was okay although clearly not if she had been crying.

Katari: I hate it here! All my roommates are mad at each other! None of them are mad at me. I don't know what to do right now you guys. Hence why I turned to y'all! Work with me. It'll just take some time.

They needed to know why they were mad at each other, as well as who her roommates actually were because she didn't tell them.

Katari actually wanted to go back to meet them without solving her roommates' problems at all although that didn't seem reasonable.

She sighed.

Katari: In no particular order, my roommates are Severin and Serayah, Solana, Jordan Francis and DeVante.