❁ You Only Say Goodbye With Words ❁

It's a double update!
The next one will be tomorrow though
It's pretty late here

🎶 But as long as you happy, I'ma tell you this
I love you girl and you're the one
That I will always miss
I love you, yeah 🎶

Chapter Thirty Four

Five minutes after Severin had walked out of the scene and he had walked inside, with everybody talking about him leaving.

A lot of people had asked him if he was okay but he had to lie and say that he was even if he wasn't.

"Right everyone. I'm sorry for walking out but I gotta tell y'all something before I say my eulogy about Serayah."

He wasn't the only one on the stage right now, with Jordan Francis, Katari and DeVante being up with him as well.

A lot of people were confused as to why this was happening at the moment but it had all made sense later.

"Severin's been kinda lying about why he really got arrested," DeVante had explained.

He had waited for people to process that before he had proceeded.

Inevitably, someone wanted to know what he meant, with Jordan Francis explaining the fact that Serayah had been shot by Severin.

But the way he had said that had made it seem as though it was a natural thing.

As in, it was an every day event.

Oh yeah, you know. Severin shot Serayah. How was your day?

The amount of people that were gasping about that right now was insane; even Enrique here was a little bit surprised over everything.

"But why would you kill your own girlfriend?" Enrique had asked. "That's what I don't understand. Hell, that's what most of us don't understand to be honest."

"Self defence," Katari had answered. "Serayah had tried to kill DeVante."

She didn't mention the fact that the only reason she had brought out something to kill DeVante with in the first place was because Severin had interrogated her.

They didn't have any time to go into that because Severin had to do his eulogy.

Not just that but Lil Kim wanted to do one too, although virtually because she wasn't actually here right now. She couldn't make it.

That was what she had talked to Katari about earlier on.

After thanking his friends for helping him, Severin had then sighed to himself, helplessly staring at Serayah's turquoise coffin right in front of him.

This.... this was all your doing.

Stop, Severin! The past is the past.

"Serayah was...."

That was all he could have said though.