Chapter 9: Again..? (fluff and smut)

» heads up «
- NSFW o-o-o-o-o
- lil swearing
- George finally being a top o-o

"W-Well.. we should shower." George said, sitting up and looking at Clay. Clay was still flustered, trying to catch his breath. "Hah.. y-yeah." George smiled. "Damn.. I would do this again.." George whispered, blushing and looking at the ceiling. Clay's eyes widened. "A-Again?" Clay bit his lip. George turned back to him, awkwardly smiling. Clay sat up, still staring right at George, "Let's shower." George nodded and tried to stand up, but his legs were too weak. George fell back onto the bed. Clay started wheezing at George's pathetic state. "S-Shut up! It's your fault." Clay winked, "You're welcome hun~" He started walking to the bathroom. "W-Wait! Clay!!" George screamed. Clay was wheezing like a kettle, listening to his cry's from the bathroom. George started slowly crawling to Clay on all fours. Clay looked down at George, who was right by his feet, looking at his helplessness. "Aw kitty~" Clay winked. George blushed a crimson colour, his cheeks were on fire. "S-Stop.. idiot.." Clay smiled, walked to the shower and turned it on. George started crawling again, but this time, Clay picked him up. Clay was looking George up and down. "What are y-you looking at??" George muttered. "Isn't it obvious? I'm looking at you.. duh." Clay said with a sarcastic expression. George closed his eyes, Clay held him close, embracing him. "I'm sorry, Georgie." Clay said as he kissed George on the head. "I-Its ok.." George replied, hugging Clay back. "I'll help you in the shower." Clay smiled and George smiled back. "Question though.." George tilted his head. "Together.. or taking turns?" George pouted. "Taking turns." Clay frowned, "Sadness.." Clay put George down, George held on the sink for support. "W-What?? 'Sadness'??" George asked. "I won't get to see your gorgeous body wet.. again." Clay crossed his arms, still frowning. George went a cherry red. "You're s-such an i-idiot!" George covered his face with his hands, Clay smirked.

"Well, it's ready George. Perfect temperature, you can go first, just because I love you." Clay said, taking George's hand and guiding him. "Good." Clay started wheezing. "'Good'?? What do you mean 'good'??" Clay asked. "It's good that you love me." George closed his eyes. "Uh. Ok. Are you going to say it back?" George stared at Clay. "No need.." George gave Clay a passionate, little peck. Clay started blushing. "Ah.. I see." Clay smiled, George slowly got in the shower. The blonde hair boy stood there, his arms crossed. He smirked, thinking of a plan. I should just.. move the curtain and walk in. Yeah, easy. He thought to himself. Clay pulled the shower curtain open and walked in. "C-Clay?!" George stuttered. "Mm?" Clay hummed calmly, letting the water run down on him. "Y-You- Why- Did you just.." George couldn't speak. "Hush, Georgie. Let it be." Clay said, covering George's mouth and stepping closer to him. George started making random shy noises. "I-I'm done!" George hopped out the shower. He ended up slipping and landing on his tushie. "Fuck." George muttered. Clay started going full on kettle mode, laughing at George's oopsie. George wrapped a towel around his torso, running out the bathroom blushing.

George dried himself, got dressed and sat on the bed waiting for Clay. George was wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweats. George could hear Clay humming, hearing it made him relaxed and calm. He loved Clay's voice, he always had. George started smiling, closing his eyes. He didn't even notice Clay coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. This gave Clay time to get dressed, copying George's outfit. He slowly sat down next to George and gently blew on his face. This snapped George back into reality. "O-Oh, I didn't see you there.." George mumbled. Clay smiled and softly tackled George down on the bed. Both boys stared at each other, embracing one another. It was silent for some time, until Clay spoke.

"You're so pretty.."

This caught George off guard. "What?" George tilted his head, looking into Clay's emerald eyes. "You're so pretty.. and handsome and kind and caring and.. and.. I love you so much.." George froze up, his body was hot, he had butterflies in his stomach and he started developing.. a tent. "Clay!" George dug his face in Clay's chest. "... I love you too." George said, fiddling. Clay blushed, stroking his head. It didn't take much time for Clay to notice George's 'friend'. "Hm.. lookie there~" Clay bit his lip. "What?" George asked, lifting his head up to face Clay. "Oh. Nothing, Georgie~" Clay whispered. George went silent for a bit, "Wanna sit on the couch?" George asked. "What about my face?" Clay said. "Pardon?" George replied politely. Clay started wheezing, "N-Nothing.." "Ok then.."
Both boys sat up, holding hands. They both walked out the bedroom and headed to the couch. Clay sat down first. "Here George, come sit on my lap." George blushed. "O-Ok.." The brown haired boy smiled, sitting down on his lap. George was smiling and giggling, until he felt something.. "I lov- !" Clay smirked, biting his lip. "C-Clay.." "Yeah cutie?" Clay replied. "W-What just p-poked me..?" Clay blushed a cherry tone, rubbing George's back. "Clay.. w-what just poked me??" Clay started moving his hand lower down. "C-Clay??" George blushed. Clay lay down on the couch, George on top of him. Clay started tracing circles on George's back, it sent shivers up his spine. "C-Clay.." George started relaxing, until the poking started getting a bit more intense. "Mhm!~" George let out a muffled moan. That sound made Clay red.

Clay adjusted George a bit. He spread out both of their legs, "C-Clay.. what a-are you doing..?" Clay smirked. "A-Ah~" George moaned. The poking got harder. That's when George realised what the poke was.

"Hey, George..~" Clay whispered in his ear. "C-Clay.." Clay gave George a flirtatious look. "Hardened Clay~" George blushed a rose colour. "C-Clay!" Clay smiled, putting his hand on George. His hand was slightly above the belt, Clay lay it flat. That's when he started pushing down, George started to moan. "C-Clay!" Clay just carried on, smiling away. Clay started to slowly grind on George, George whimpered, small moans escaped his mouth. Suddenly, the whole mood changed.
"Oh, Clay.. again? I see." George flipped himself over so he was sitting on Clay. Both of their lengths touching. Clay started blushing, pulling George in so they were inches apart from kissing. George started whispering in Clay's ear. This made Clay freeze in place, his body was warm, he had butterflies in his stomach and he was a rose red. "Clay.. it's my turn to be a top~ it's your time to experience not being able to walk."

Clay's eyelashes fluttered. "Clay.. may I?~" Clay smiled and nodded slowly. George slipped off Clay's sweats, making his tent a little more clear. George slipped his off as well. George started teasing Clay, very slowly slipping off both of their boxers. "Honestly, Clay.. it's huge.." Clay blushed. "'Hurry up and fuck me..' see that's my impression of you~" Clay giggled and George rolled his eyes, smiling. George gave Clay his fingers to suck. George looked at Clay's length, his eyes were wide. He softly started pumping it up and down, Clay started quietly moaning. George eventually started licking the tip, before deep throating him. George bopped his head up and down slowly at first, taking in Clay's length. He started gaining speed, Clay threw his head back, forcing George's fingers to slip out of his mouth. Clay held George's head down by grabbing onto his hair, Clay was gentle, so it didn't hurt him. "I-I'm close, G-Georgie.." George took Clay's length out of his mouth and watched as his chest rose and fell. George stuck his fingers in Clay's entrance. It made Clay wince as first, but as soon as George started getting into a rhythm, it was pleasureful. "Oh, G-George~ Mgh~" Clay started giggling, out of breath. George slipped his fingers out, making Clay roll his eyes back. "Alrighty.. get ready cutie~" Clay clenched his fists. George slowly slipped his tip in, going in and out softly.

Clay's mouth was wide open, moaning as George started going faster and pushing in further. "A-Ah~~ G-Georgie!~ f-faster..~ h-ha-harder!!~" George grunted, he leant in on Clays chest, hearing his beating heart. "Y-Your heart is b-beating f-fast.. hah~" Clay grabbed George's waist, forcing him to go faster. "A-Ahah~~" Clay moaned. George has never heard Clay moan this much. "I-I'm g-gonna cu-" right before Clay could finish that sentence, the white, sticky substance squirted everywhere. George slowly pulled out. A long string followed his length. George licked it all up. He put on both of their boxers and lay on Clay, still hearing his heartbeat.
"George.. I have never moaned so much in my life. You make a good top, actually..~" George blushed, "I know r-right.. but your moans are a-adorable.." Clay smiled. "No, yours are.." George blushed, "Oh shut u-up! You moan the best.. it's adorable.. it makes me feel warm inside." Clay laughed. "I think that's the cum~" "Clay!!" Both boys started laughing.

"Well, it's twice now. In a row.." Clay murmured.
"Mhm.. we did it.. again." George whispered.

(1591 words- my eyes are in pain, but ya know.. that's ok :'))) anyways- thank you for reading :> have a great day/night bean :3)