Chapter 31: Time Flys By (fluff and smut)

« heads up »
- swearing, like always u-u
- other ship (skephalo my beloved q-q)
- small hint of an angsty chapter(s) in the making ;))))))
- NSFW o-o

Clay stretched out his arms and let out a long groan. "George, we should probably go now." Clay sighed. "Yeah, good idea. Don't want to leave it for the last minute." George yawned. Clay and George both got up, quickly grabbing their phones and wallets. "Today is lovely!" George smiled, looking out the window. "Mhm, beautiful, isn't it?" Clay smiled, slipping his warm hand in George's. "Come on, let's go." The blonde said, pulling George behind him. The two walked out, closing the door behind them. Once they got outside, a sudden heatwave flew over them. "Oh god.. It's actually really hot.." George sweated. "Okay, but why did it hit so suddenly..?" Clay exhaled deeply. "Yeah, I don't know. Let's just get this over with I guess?" George suggested. "Mhm." Clay hummed as a reply. The two started walking to the nearest grocery store. The streets and stores were packed with people, making the two feel somewhat safe. "Alrighty. What're we getting?" Clay pondered aloud, putting his hands on his hips and looking through the candy section of the aisle. "Uh.. Pretty sure Bad likes peanut M&Ms, not sure about Zak." George muttered, picking up a bag of the chocolate, nutty goodness. "We'll just get one of everything!" Clay cheerfully giggled, running to get a shopping cart. "C-Clay!?" George slightly panicked, trying to run after him, "It's going to cost too much!!" George screeched, already out of breath.
As soon as George caught up with the blonde, Clay picked the older one up and sat him in the cart. "Huh?" George huffed, confused. "Clay, why're you putting me in the trolley?" George's eyes widened. "Let's go for a spin!" Clay smirked, starting to gain speed with the shopping cart. "Y-You're going to hit someone! Stop!" George panicked, covering his eyes. "Why don't you stop being a party pooper! We won't hit anyone or anything." Clay laughed. The brown haired peeked through a sliver from his finger, realising Clay was staying away from all the crowds. He started to giggle and sit upright in the cart, holding on to the front bit and smiling to his heart's content. "See? It's fun isn't it!" Clay smiled, turning to the candy aisle. "M-Maybe you're right!" George smiled. "Okay, here's the plan now," Clay started, keeping still, "since we need one of everything, you're going to rest your arm on the shelves and let the candy slide in!" Clay explained, giggling. "Uh.. We're going to get in trouble, aren't we?" George whispered. "Don't worry. If anything happens, we just run." Clay calmly smiled. George sat there with a troubled look on his face. "Don't give me that look! Come on, I'm starting to move, get ready." Clay rolled his eyes sarcastically. George hesitated at first but eventually rested his arm on the shelf. Clay started moving the cart, and the candy slipped in. "Pfft- Didn't expect this to work." George smiled nervously. As they were slipping in the chocolates and marshmallows, a lady in her 40's approached them. She was quite round, wearing a light purple t-shirt, had tight jeans, brownish glasses, and really blonde hair. "Excuse me, kids, you can't be doing this in a public store! It is unacceptable!" The lady roared. "O-Oh.. Sorry, ma'am." George muttered, under his breath. "We're just having a little fun. It's not harming anyone." Clay added. "It's such a distraction to everyone in the store! You know what, where are your parents?" Clay started to laugh, while the woman stared at him in disbelief. "Where are your parents!?" The lady shouted. "M-Ma'am, we're adults doing our own shopping." Clay smiled, "Really sorry for causing any distractions." Clay apologised lightly. "You're not getting away with this that easily." She snarled. "What does that mean exactly?" Clay asked. "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" The woman screamed, dialling the cops. Clay giggled and leaned in closer to George. "You remember the plan?" Clay whispered softly, still looking at the lady. "P-Pardon?" George whispered back. Before George could say anything more, Clay just sped off. "B-Babe!" George blushed, holding onto the cart for dear life so he doesn't go flying out. "Let's pay, quick!" Clay chuckled, getting to the checkout. The lady was too slow to catch up with the boys, letting them escape her.