Chapter 10: Please!! (fluff)

» heads up «
- lil swearing

George took a deep breath in, holding it for 2 seconds, and exhaled. "You alright?" Clay asked, sitting up and patting him on the back. "I guess, just.. can we please go outside..? I'm bored.." George mumbled, resting his head on Clay's shoulder. "... Georgie," Clay sighed, "I can't let you get hurt again.." George frowned. "You can just carry me? Keep me safe in your arms!" George lifted his head up, smiling at Clay. Clay just looked at him and frowned. "What would you want to do then?" George froze in place, thinking. "Uh.. I didn't think that through.. Maybe, just walk around town? I haven't really explored since I've gotten here." Clay looked down at George's legs, they were crossed. "G-Georgie.. I really don't think this is a good idea.."
"Please!!" George begged. "I won't run off, I won't leave your side.." George kept pleading. Clay sighed, "... fine, but I have to carry you at all times." George smiled. "Yes!!" He shot up waiting for Clay. Clay tried to stand, but couldn't. "Shit. G-George.. I can't stand.." Clay said embarrassed. George burst out with laughter, "Yes! It's finally you for a change!!" Clay gave him a grumpy look. "Help me up, Georgie poo." George smirked. He reached out for Clay's hand and slowly helped him stand. "Y-You're heavy.." George muttered, trying to keep him up. "I'm not that heavy, actually, you're just really weak." Clay started wheezing while George stood there, irritated. George let go of Clay, he collapsed on to the ground. "Owie, why are you so mean..?" Clay "sobbed". George giggled, "Karma." George started walking to the bedroom, Clay started crawling after him.

George grabbed a hoodie and a new pair of sweats. Clay crawled right by his feet, looking up at the brown haired boy. George looked down, "Oh look, who's the 'kitty' now?~" he smirked. "Hmph!" Clay tackled George to the ground. "Clay!" George groaned. Clay crawled on top of him, lying down on his chest. "C-Clay.." George stuttered. It was silent for a bit. George finally relaxed, putting his hand on Clay's back. "I love you, Georgie.." Clay's voice was muffled from lying face first on George. "I l-love you more.." George smiled. The two sat there for a while, listening to each other's breaths. Clay sat up, still on George. "Ok, let's get dressed, Georgie poo." George blushed, "Alrighty!" George helped Clay up and sat him down on the bed. George pulled out some warm clothes for Clay. "Here we go." George said, handing the clothes to him. "Thanks, Georgie." Clay smiled, putting on the black smile hoodie George gave him. George stared at Clay, admiring his body. "George, stop looking at me, pervert! Hmph." Clay crossed his arms. "P-Pervert???" George started laughing. "Y-You're so funny, Clay." With that, George spun around to face the closet, letting Clay get changed in peace. "I don't understand, we literally just fucked, yet you're still calling me a pervert for watching you get changed."
"Shshshshsh!" Clay shushed. George started giggling, "You're hilarious.." George pushed Clay down on the bed and kissed him. Of course, Clay started kissing back. Both pulled away after a few seconds. "Ready?" George asked, taking Clay's hand and pulling him upward. "Mhm." Clay mumbled, struggling to stand. "Ayy, I can stand now!" Clay screamed, lifting George up in the air. "G-Good for you.."

"Alright, George. How would you like to be carried??" Clay asked George. "Uh.. you choose, whatever's comfortable for you." Clay smirked. "W-Why are you smirking..?" George gulped. Clay threw George over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Clay started giggling, while George blushed. "No!! Any other placement.." George moaned. "Fine, fine.." Clay responded. Clay swapped George around so that he was on his back. "Ooh! This is much better." George smiled, grasping his arms tightly around Clay. "Mm! Ok, let's go!" With that, Clay walked out the door, locking it behind him.

George gripped tighter onto Clay as he walked. "You ok?" Clay asked, looking at George in the corner of his eye. "Yes, absolutely. I just wanna be able to walk next to you.." Clay frowned, looking around. "Well.. you can come down. Just for a bit though!" George smiled. Clay stopped by a tree so George could climb off. He held onto Clay's arm, gripping it tightly. "Hold on, ok? I can't lose you." Clay muttered, walking forward. George scurried with him, "You got it." George looked up at the tall boy, smiling. Clay could sense George staring, so he looked back at George. They both stood there for a moment, admiring each other. All of a sudden, the two boys hear a familiar voice. "Holy horseshoes. Gogy?? Dream??" The two boys turned to see Sapnap, phone in hand. "S-Sapnap?" George said confused. "Yeah!" Sapnap ran up to them. "What are you doing here?" Clay asked. "Well, I've been texting you like crazy, but you haven't replied. I was worried, so I decided to come and check on you." Nick replied, crossing his arms. "You flew all the wa-" "Wait.. why is George here?" Nick snapped, cutting Clay off. The boys just looked at each other. Nick squinted, "Hm.."
"Uh.. Wanna come to my place..?" Clay smiled. "Well duh. I have no where to go." George started giggling. Clay blushed as he looked at George. "Hold up.. are you two.. a thing?" Nick whispered when he said that. Clay and George looked at each other. Clay winked at George, hinting at him to not tell Nick. "No! Just friends." George smiled, pulling his hand out of Clay's. "Mhm, sure. Are you covering up hickeys with all those bandages??" George froze for a minute. "Nick, don't assume." Nick rolled his eyes. "Ok, but are you ok, George? What happened?" Clay turned to face George. "It's a long story.. I'll tell you later." George awkwardly smiled at him. "Long story, eh?" George pouted, "Yeah, long story." Clay giggled. "Let's just head to ou- my apartment." Clay wheezed. Nick still found them suspicious, "Alright.. let's go." The trio started walking back to their apartment.

Nicholas was in front of them, which let George and Clay hold hands. The two looked at each other, blushing and smiling. "I love you, George." Clay whispered, kissing George's head. "I-I love you too, Clay.." George then leaned on Clay's shoulder, Clay wrapped his arm around George, holding him tightly.

The 3 finally got to their apartment. "Whoa, Clay, you actually cleaned up the place." Nick said, teasingly. "Oh shut up." Clay gently pushed Nick. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" George asked, quickly moving away from Clay so Nick won't be suspicious of them. "I don't know. Maybe, tell me the truth?? Are you guys together or something????" Nick crossed his arms once again. "No, we're not." Clay mumbled. "Fine.. but you're still sus." George rolled his eyes, smiling. He walked over to the couch. "Come, let's all watch a movie, or maybe catch up?" Clay nodded and looked at Nick. "Eh, sounds good." Clay and Nick walked over to the couch. Nick sat down and swiped the remote. George smiled at Clay, Clay smiled back. The blonde haired boy gently tackled George onto the couch, giggling and putting his legs over him. George started to giggle too, their faces were inches apart and their hands were on the sides of each other's heads.

"Ahem." Nick cleared his throat.

The two boys looked flushed. They forgot Nick was there, they were busy getting lost in each other's eyes. "'Not together' they say." Nick smirked. "W-We're not together Nicholas!" Clay grunted. "Drop the act, there are so many signs. You both liked each other from the start." Nick raised an eyebrow. "W-What.." The two boys muttered, slowly turning their heads to face each other once again. "Yeah, Clay always talked about you George." Nick exclaimed. "Oh my god, George is so cute!", "Oh my god, I wanna kiss George!", "George, George, George, George and George."
"It's all he ever talked about!" Nick raised his arms in the air. "Now, don't get me started with Gogy."
"Dream is so hot.", "Clay makes me shy, why?", "I wanna move in with Clay!!", "I wanna feel Dreams hand in real life, is it just as warm??" Nick finally stopped babbling. George and Clay were both a rose red tone. They looked into each other's eyes, slightly tearing up. "Y-You liked me before..? Before we.." Clay got cut off by George. "W-Wasn't it o-obvious??" George said, covering his face with his hoodie. Nick just sat there, listening to them. "I may h-have just been blind.." Clay smirked. "Maybe!.." George started inching even closer to Clay's face. "I'm still here, bitches." The two turned back to face Nick. "So.. are you guys together?" It was quiet for a minute. "Well.. yes, yes we are.." Clay said, blushing. "This is a dream come true.. I've been waiting for this." The two looked confused. "Ok then, let's watch a movie." Nick murmured, grabbing the remote and looking for a movie. "Don't worry, I won't stay long. You guys need to do your sex thing or something." Nick spoke fairly calm about it. "N-Nick!!" George screamed, blushing a cherry tone. Nick giggled, "C'mon.. I can just imagine you two having sex.. 'Oh Clay! Harder!'" Nick predicted. "N-N-Nick!! S-Stop!" George screamed. Clay smiled, cupping George's chin with his hand. "C-Clay.." Clay kissed George, just a little peck. George started to blush more. "Ooh lala~" Nick hummed. "Nicholas!!" George screeched.

The trio spent a lot of time together. They watched movies, talked, had some snacks and just had the best time. "Hey, I should be leaving, my flight leaves soon." Nick frowned. "Aw.. already..?" George groaned. "Don't worry, I'll be back in 3 to 4 days!" Nick smiled assuringly. "Alright, sounds cool!" Clay smiled. George and Clay gave him a big hug before he left the apartment. "Bye! Answer my texts!!" Nick shouted. "Bye!!" Both boys screamed back. "Well that was nice!" George smiled, holding Clay's hands. "Yeah, it was surprising!" Clay smirked and George yawned. "But now, I'm tired.. let's head to bed." George mumbled, digging his face into Clay's chest. "Alright sleepy head.." Clay pet his head. Clay headed into his room, he was just by the door frame when he saw George walking to the guest room. Clay frowned slightly.
"W-Wait.. George.." George stopped and turned to face Clay. "Yeah?" George responded. Clay started fiddling with his fingers. "D-Do you wanna sleep in my room..?" George slowly began smiling. He walked over to Clay, pushed him into his room and onto the bed. "Of course." Clay smiled, getting under the covers with George.

"I love you.." George whispered.
"Love you too, Georgie poo." Clay replied, kissing George.

(1825 words :0 I don't have much to say, expect for thank you :') have a great day/night! :3)