Chapter 33: Unwanted Information (fluff and angst)

« heads up »
- a lot of swearinggg ;-;
- angst >:0
- t h e e v i l m a n   .    g r r   .

It was about 2:37AM. George woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. He did almost fall asleep, but got a hypnic jerk, forcing him to stay awake longer. George wiggled slowly out Clay's warm grasp, sitting upright in the bed. He lightly rubbed his eyes, getting some sleep out. Might as well make some hot milk. George thought to himself, dangling his legs off of the bed. The brown haired jumped off and started creeping to the kitchen. Once he reached his destination, he went on his tippy-toes to reach the top shelf. He opened up a few before finding a cup to put his drink in. "That'll do," George smirked. He opened the fridge and took out the milk, pouring some in and sticking it in the microwave. George set the timer for two and a half minutes. As George waited for his milk to warm up, he leaned against the counter, feeling his eyelids grow heavier. The sudden beep of the microwave knocked him back into his senses. He rubbed his eyes, opened the little oven, and took out his warm, delicious milk. George yawned as he walked over to a window. The brown haired looked up at the bright stars, sipping the milk. "It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" George whispered to himself, taking in another drink. Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned his head and looked over his shoulder, only to see Zak. "Are you okay?" Zak whispered, concerned. "Oh! Hey Zak. Yeah, I'm alright.. Did I wake you up?" George responded, turning his whole body to face him. Zak paused for a second before responding, "Well, I was already awake!" Zak let out a short brittle laugh. George glanced at the clock on the wall, "It's 2 in the morning? Why are you up?" George tilted his head in confusion. "G-Geppy..?" Bad mumbled from the door frame, struggling to stand. George and Zak's eyes widened. "OH." George realised. "SHH! YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE!" Zak reddened, half shouting. "I-It's fine! I won't. You can trust me." George smiled bluntly. "You better.." Zak whispered. "Z-Zak? George?" Bad stuttered. "Coming now, Bad." Zak turned to Bad, then back to George. "See you tomorrow, well, later." Zak waved, walking back into the bedroom. The brown haired let out a small giggle, before finishing his beverage. He started walking back to his bedroom, slowly getting back under the covers. He snuggled back up to Clay, getting a small shiver up his spine, eventually falling back into a deep slumber.

8:23AM. The sun shone through the cream-colored blinds, shining on the love bird's faces. "Hmmh.." George groaned, squinting his eyes tighter. He lazily flipped himself around, resting his head under Clay's chin. "Hey baba," Clay whispered, giving George a little fright. "Oh! C-Clay. Good morning.." George jumped. Clay giggled before responding back, "Morning babe!" Clay cheerfully smiled, "We got a big day ahead of us, right?" The blonde kissed the brown haired's cheek, before getting out of bed and changing into suitable clothes. George idled up slowly, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them. Clay walked into the restroom to brush his teeth and freshen up. George eventually got dressed up into a blue sweatshirt with black, ripped jeans, even adding a black chocker with his outfit. He looked in the mirror and smiled, "I look good!" George muttered, smiling. The younger walked out of the bathroom, ruffled George's hair, and walked out. The older skipped to the bathroom, walking to the sink. He squeezed some toothpaste out onto the brush, placing it into his mouth and starting to brush. Two minutes later, he spat out the white excess foam into the sink, turning the water on to let it down the drain. He washed his mouth out and walked out of the bathroom. George peaked his head out from the other door, seeing Clay talking to Zak. "Morning!" George waved, walking out the main bedroom. "Oh, hey George. You sleep well?" Zak asked, turning to face George. "I guess, you?" George questioned back. "One of the best periods of sleep I've had in a while." Zak giggled. Bad them came out, stumbling towards the rest. "Good morning, muffins!" Bad smiled softly, holding onto Zak for support. "Hm? So what did you two do last night?~" Clay smirked, raising an eyebrow. Bad and Zak both started blushing, staying silent. "W-We did y-yoga!" Bad lied, smiling nervously. Zak rolled his eyes. "Actually, we fucked. I totally topped Bad~" Zak said proudly. "G-GEPPY! LANGUAGE!" Bad squealed, punching Zak's arm, then immediately cowering behind him. "Called it!" Clay giggled, "Don't worry about it. It was going to happen at some point." The blonde assured. Bad groaned, wrapping his arms around Zak for more support. "Anywho! You all ready?" Clay asked, looking at them all. George felt like there was brick on his chest, he felt anxious knowing they were about to go see the person who hurt him most. George knows he's visited him before, but he dreads to see his face again. "You okay, Georgie? You look pale.." Clay asked, picking George up. "Y-Yeah.. Just feeling a little sick.." George shrugged, leaning his head on Clay's shoulder. "Oh okay, we'll be quick, don't worry." Clay smiled, kissing George's hand. "Alright, lovebirds, let's get going." Zak sighed, grabbing Bad's hand and pulling him towards the exit. "Got it." Clay giggled, walking with them.
"Kinda weird they put him in a Florida jail instead of Texas' one, ay?" Zak stated, walking down the sidewalk with the rest. "Yeah, it is.. The police flew him all the way over here." Clay answered back. The conversations they had were weird, but it stopped the walk there from being boring. The majority of the talk was about Tyson, which just made George more nervous. "Imagine he did break out though.. Tyson is smart, very smart.." Clay muttered. "But what would he do afterwards? Do you think he has more plans on being evil?" Bad questioned, stumbling with Zak's hand in his. "You never know." Clay sighed. "Anyway, we're just a few feet away. Prepare while you can." Clay mumbled, looking at the large, cracked, dusty building. As they entered the building, they all got searched thoroughly, not having any contraband on them. "Good to go, you may all take a seat." The officer said, pointing to a very familiar space. "Thank you." Bad thanked. "Oh wow! You've brought more, I'm so excited." Tyson snarked, rolling his eyes. "Hey hey, I recognise you two.. You're the one who gave me this scar on my eye, permanently blinding me.." Tyson smiled creepily, pointing at Zak. "And.. And you! You stabbed me in the neck, almost killing me." He moved his finger to point at Bad, starting to laugh maniacally. "Ugh, your voice is really irritating.." Zak frowned, rolling his eyes. "Mother fucker." The man snarled. "Language.." Bad whispered. "What was that, punk?!" Tyson stood up, slamming on the desk. "Hey, don't shout at Bad!" Clay stood up as well, staring at Tyson's cold, dark eyes. "Fucking hate you all, little pricks. Don't you think I've forgotten about my escape.. I will get the fuck out of this ditch, and the first person I'm after is your ass, Clay. I'm going to fucking murder you in the same damn place I almost finished the job. You know where that is, bitch.." Tyson started grinding his teeth in rage, staring right at Clay. "Hell, you know what!? I'll even kidnap that fucking friend of yours!" Tysons eyes moved towards George, who was sitting helplessly on a chair. "You hear that? Ya piece of shit!" Tyson laughed at him. "He's not my 'friend'. He's more than that." Clay squinted. "Ooh, so like a dumb 'best friend' sort of thing! So fucking childish." Tyson mocked, sitting back down. "He's my boyfriend, you fucking whore." Clay said heatedly. Bad was leaning on Zak, covering his ears, while Zak stroked his head to calm him down a bit. George watched the whole argument happen, just zoning out once or twice. He could hardly bare it, the conversation was very heated. Tyson looked at Clay in disgust. "THAT'S FUCKING GROSS!" Tyson screamed. "NO, IT'S NOT YOU INSENSITIVE DOUCHEBAG!" Clay shouted loudly, banging on the glass, eventually dragging an officer in to quiet him down. Clay sat down in the seat, looking at Tyson with disgust, "You're even worse than Michelle.." Clay rubbed his eyes with his thumbs. "Michelle?" Tyson repeated. "What about her, why would you care??" Clay looked up and crossed his arms. "What does she look like, explain her details.." Tyson squinted. Everyone was silent and confused, till the blonde broke the awkward silence. "Well.. She always seems to wear some sort of skirt or dress, she has blonde hair, blue eyes, red lipstick.." "Michelle Cortelle.." Tyson giggled, "My partner in crime." Clay, George, Zak, and Bad all looked at the man with shock, trying to comprehend what he just said. He just started to laugh like a maniac again, "Hah! Anyway.. I'm getting out either way, 'Dream', fighting is only going to make it worse for you." Tyson smiled, getting up and walking away. Clay stared at the empty chair, thinking about what Tyson had just said.

"Come on guys, let's get out of here." Clay sighed with a blank expression.
"P-Partner in crime..?" George whispered, tripping over his words.
"This makes it ten times worse!!" Bad screamed.
"He can't be serious, right? He must be joking..

"Right..?" Clay whispered under his breath, terrified.

(1628 words- this ones kinda short, i just wanted to get something posted :b also, sorry if there are mistakes, im really tired lol. thank you for some ideas for a title :0 there are some really creative ones :D still gotta figure out what to use tho ;-; sorry if it takes a while to post the next (angsty o_o) chapter (if it does o-o), im quite busy in my personal life rn qvq. but i'll try update it any time i can :] anywayy, i hope youre doing well! remember to take care of yourself, youre worth everything. :> stay safe and have a great day/night! <3)