Chapter 43: Here We Go, Another Round (fluff and smut)

« heads up »
- a LOT of NSFW o.O
- swearing
- apologies for any mistakes :(

"Alright ya'll, we better be playing truth or dare tonight, it's a 'have to'," Nick exclaimed. "Well duh, isn't that obvious? It's a classic. Also, it gets fucking juicy." Alex sneered, rubbing his hands together. "Okay, T or D, karaoke, spin the bottle, pillow fighting.. The usual stuff.." Karl repeated. "We are children." Clay wheezed, rubbing his eyes with his index and thumb. The room then filled with laughter. "Where are we all sleeping?" Bad inquired in a hushed voice. "SLEEP?" Nick slightly shouted. "We'll figure that out later. Let's just watch some movies for now, till it gets a bit later." Nick suggested, grabbing the remote. "We should watch scary movies later tonight, Bad will piss himself, and I'll be here to hold him," Alex announced quite sarcastically, as he wrapped his left arm around Bad. Zak glared at Alex, not letting him notice, but feeling extremely jealous and protective. As everyone's attention focused on the TV, George continued to stare at Clay's bulge. "God he's hot.. I've already finished, but I want more.." George bit his lip, still remembering the 'situation' he left in his pants. "And how am I going to fix this without anyone saying something?!" George panicked. Abruptly, he felt his phone vibrate on the right side of him, he took out his phone to see a message from Clay. He looked up at him before opening the message. Clay was smirking, making lustful eye contact with George. The older glued his eyes back to his phone, embarrassed and flushed. He opened the message, it was a video. He turned his volume down and played it. Widening his eyes when he realised it was the recording Clay had taken of him with the vibrator. He reddened, placing his phone down promptly. Clay carried on looking at George, finding his expressions funny. He felt his boxers start to tighten. "Shit.." Clay whispered quietly, closing his legs. "You okay, Clay?" Bad slanted his head, noticing Clay's restlessness. "Oh, y-yeah. I just need to take a phone call real quick." Clay grinned, standing up and covering his light erection. "I'll be right back." The blond giggled nervously. "Okay!" Bad gleamed, seeing Clay dash off to his bedroom, closing the door behind him. Bad turned to look at Zak, smiled, and continued to watch whatever was on the TV. That slight action made butterflies swirl in Zak's stomach, making him a little pink.

Clay took a deep breath, his back against the door. He gradually started to look down at his rising tent. "How has this happened so much today.. Oh my God." The blond walked towards the bed. "Oh yeah.." Clay mumbled in the realisation that he left the puddle of semen. He quickly cleaned it up, changing the bedding. Eventually, he sat up against the pillows, took out his phone, and opened up his recents. He pressed on the video of George, pulling down his boxers and spreading his legs open slightly. He lightly started to touch himself, his cold hands making him twitch. Clay set the video on a loop, he then opened the drawer next to the bed, taking out tissues and lotion. Squirting on some lotion, he started to rub his member up and down deliberately, paying close attention to George's face. He started to bite his lip as he pumped faster. "Mmgh.. George.." Clay huffed, holding his breath from time to time. Clay threw his head back, moving his phone up above his face, his chest rapidly rising up and down. "George~ Fuck~!" Out of nowhere, he gets a notification on his phone. "Bastard." it read. It was from George. That's when he got the idea to send a nude to his lover, wanting to temp the poor boy more. Clay started writing back to him with one hand. "I saw what you were doing ;)" Clay sent. George replied back with a keyboard spam. The blond then repositioned his phone to his session. He pressed record and let it roll for about a minute and a half. He stopped the recording, and was about to send it to George, when he suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Shit." Clay confided to himself, panicking and hiding the lotion and tissues under the covers. "Yeah?" He called out loudly, George then stumbled in, hardly being able to walk. "George-?" "You're a whore, you know that?" George then tripped to Clay, beginning to make out with him. George's hand landed on the bottle of lotion under the sheets. "G-George nows.. not a good.. Mmh- time." Clay sweated nervously, saying it in between their kissing. George stopped, pulling himself away from Clay. He ripped the sheets over and saw the lotion, as well as the tissues. "Clay..?" George blushed. "Nows not a good ti- George?" Clay started to repeat, but George ripped the sheets off of him, exposing his hand to his length. "Wow." George blushed. The brunette started to caress it, biting his lip. "Mmh.." Clay inhaled slowly, his member being sensitive. George started to be gentle with it, lightly jerking him off. George used his non-dominant hand, then his left to hold Clay's chin with his fingers. George smiled softly at him. Clay tried not to show much emotion, but he was clearly enjoying it, his breathing being almost rapid. "There we go darling, just give in with it." George winked, pulling himself closer to Clay. George started to give him soft, dry kisses, moving his lips down Clay's jawline. This only made him hornier. Clay put his left hand on George's thigh, gripping onto it. When George reached Clay's ear, he resisted what he was doing. "G-George..?" Clay uttered. "Guests are here~" George smiled, pulling away and shuffling to the closet. "Y-You can't just do-" "You did it to me, here's a taste of your own medicine." George smirked, putting on new boxers, but using the same pants. "I can just quickly finish, you know?" Clay smirked. George then walked over to him, yanking him out of the bed and pulling his boxers up. "HEY!" Clay panicked, but George had already opened the door. "Hey guys, we're back." George smiled. "I'm going to murder you." Clay grinned as he whispered in George's ear. "Ayy, come sit back down!" Alex raised his hand. "Mmh, let's go, Clay." George smirked smugly. The two walked to the same couch, Clay sitting down first. "I'll just take this seat." George beamed, sitting down on Clay's boner. "Oooh~" Karl wiggled his eyebrows. "I fucking hate you." Clay whispered, trying to push George off his tent. "Mmh. Sure." the older smirked, not budging. Luckily no one paid attention to them, and kept their eyes on the screen. It was all okay at first, until George started to adjust himself purposefully on Clay's lap. The blond got a shiver up his spine, feeling his red face. George could feel his lover's member twitch underneath him, but it was for his own good. "Not doubting this b-but you will make me cream my pants." Clay blushed. "Yeah, that's the whole point, dumbass." George rolled his eyes as he moved his hips. The blond then grabbed George's member through his pants, making him halt. "Go on, I dare you," Clay murmured. "Fuck you." George murmured angrily back.