Chapter 32: Tomorrow Will Be Fine.. (fluff and smut)

« heads up »
- lots o' skephalo uvu
- swearing o-o
- more NSFW- dafuq
- very, VERY smol angsty bit-

In the guest room, as Zak was shutting the door closed, he quickly turned to Bad with an emotionless face. Shocked and flustered, Bad just stood there close by. "Bad, before we do.. a-anything.. could we talk?" Zak whispered, moving only his eyes to look at the floor beneath them. "Uh.. Y-Yeah, of course." Bad squeaked out. Zak moved to the bed, sitting down and patting the spot next to him. Bad sat down next to the black haired, waiting for him to speak up. "Alright, so.. you remember at the hospital..?" Zak started off, clenching tighter onto the bedsheets. "Oh yeah, after that whole incident happened.." Bad muttered under his breath. "I told you I loved you.. and, well, you said it back. I'd just like to say it again because I really, really do.." Zak blushed, sighing. Before the younger could say anything more, Bad leaned toward Zak and kissed the flushed boy. Zak gave in and wrapped his arms around Bad, holding on tightly.
Meanwhile, in the other room, Clay and George were blown away by what they had just said. "Oh. My. God." George smiled. "They're so fucking cute," Clay whispered excitedly, bouncing up and down in his chair. Looking at the live footage, the two noticed Zak getting a little more into the make out. Zak started slipping his cold hands up Bad's shirt. "Mmh.. G-Geppy, your hands are so cold!" Bad blushed in between their make out. Zak giggled and began to kiss Bad's soft neck, leaving special red marks. "Mgh~" Bad moaned softly, blushing a crimson color. Zak slowly let go, getting up and standing in front of the brunette. "Z-Zak..? Are you okay?" Bad asked, looking up at him. Zak slipped off his hoodie and shirt, then slowly slid Bad's off, making him blush even more. From the other room, Clay quickly covered George's eyes, protecting him from whatever was about to happen. The blonde shut the pc down and sat there in silence. "Clay??" George groaned confused. "We're not watching the rest of this," Clay whispered quietly. "Why, what's going on?" George innocently asked. Clay sighed and picked George up, "Come on, let's go."
Zak had pushed Bad down, admiring his body before getting on top of him. Zak locked eyes with Bad, his eyes sparkling with lust. Zak got down on Bad, kissing him ardently and keeping him pinned on the bed. "Mnh~" Zak soughed in the kiss, softly biting Bad's pink, bottom lip at times. Since Bad couldn't move from Zak's strong grasp, he couldn't do anything, letting Zak take full control. "Bad~" Zak whispered seductively in Bad's ear. The way he said it sent shivers up the older's spine. It took him a few seconds to notice Zak's hand finding its way down his pants. "Z-Zak? Are we r-really doing this here..?" Bad stuttered, flushed. "Well, we have time?" Zak smirked, moving his hand slowly down Bad's boxers. Bad got butterflies in his stomach, feeling where Zak's hand was starting to go. He got a feeling of adrenaline, closing his eyes and waiting for his fate. Suddenly, the two hear four loud knocks at the door. Bad and Zak come to their senses and quickly get up, putting their clothes back on. "I'm going to kill whoever is knocking." Zak blushed, walking over to the door to unlock it.

Zak was greeted by George and Clay. "7 minutes is over, lovebirds~" Clay winked. Zak was nettled, as he wasn't able to finish with Bad. "Oooh, I see you two have switched hoodies!" George smiled, pointing it out. "Oopsie." Bad mumbled from behind Zak. "Who knocked on the bloody door?" Zak asked, irritated to his core. "Clay?" George replied, confused by his question. Zak walked over to Clay, whispering in his ear, "I'm going to fucking kill you." The black haired threatened. "Are we carrying on with the game or not?" George uttered. "I honestly say we call it a night. We have a big day ahead of us." Clay smirked, walking to his lover and picking him up. "Okay, that sounds good!" George blushed, kissing the blonde's cheek. "Where are we sleeping?" Bad asked, walking out of the guest room. "Well, George and I will take the main, and you two can take the guest room together." Clay winked. "You saved yourself this time, Clay. You're lucky." Zak squinted, looking directly at Clay. The blonde started to wheeze, almost dropping George. "Excuse me?" Bad questioned, confused. "It's nothing important Bad, get yourself ready for bed." Zak smiled, shooing him in the bedroom. "Oh, alright.. Goodnight guys! Love you!" Bad waved, smiling cheerfully. "Night, Bad!" George smiled back. "George, get ready as well, I'll meet you there," Clay smirked, placing George down. The brown haired nodded and said his goodnight. He strolled into the bedroom and closed the door. Clay looked around before leaning over Zak. "You guys are quick with putting your clothes back on." Clay winked, walking into the main room and closing the door behind him. Zak stood in place, blushing. "H-He.. He saw that!?" Zak screamed at himself. Sighing, the black haired quickly sauntered into the guest room, seeing Bad waiting for him in bed. Zak closed the door and started to scan the room. "Geppy? What're you looking for?" Bad questioned, tilting his head on his left shoulder. Zak saw a small security camera in the far corner of the room. "THERE!" Zak screamed, grabbing a towel and flinging it over the camera, covering its view. "What the muffin!?" Bad squeaked, widening his eyes. "Phew.." Zak sighed with relief. "W-Were they looking at us?" Bad mumbled. "Yeah.." Zak blushed, embarrassed. Bad went silent, slowly grabbing the covers and pulling them over his head. "Nononono, Bad, it's okay!" Zak laughed nervously. The room was speechless for a while, but eventually, it broke. "Here.. Let's just each take a shower to get our minds off this." Zak suggested, shrugging. "T-That sounds nice.." Bad whispered softly. "Come on, let's get it ready." Zak smiled. Bad smiled back and got out of the sheets, running up to the black haired.