Chapter 18: Let's Head Back (fluff and a lil bit of angst)

» heads up «
- swearing o-o
- lil angst o-o

"George, why do you keep getting up?" Clay yawned, sitting up to face George, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "George, answer me, please.." Clay crawled up to George. He then saw George's chest jerking up and down. "G-George? No no no! Don't cry! What's wrong?" Clay quickly got up and sat next to George, putting his arm around the weeping boy. "I don't want to sleep.. The noises.." George whimpered. "W-What noises..?" Clay asked. "I still remember the sound of the sharp knife getting dragged through my skin, my ears still hurt from the screaming and it's like I can still feel the blood dripping down.." George cried. Clay's mouth was a sliver open, he stared at the brown haired boy, shell shocked with his words. "George.." Clay whispered, placing his hand on his shoulder. George wiped his tears with his hands and looked up to face Clay, "W-What..?" George sniffled. "George, I understand what you're going through, it hurts and it's scarring. But I need you to know, you're going to be alright. He can't hurt you anymore.. They're going to prison, they won't be able to do anything to you." Clay hugged George tightly, not wanting to let go. "George, I'm so sorry this happened to you.. I'm so, so sorry.." Clay started to tear up now, still hugging George firmly. George started to hug back, still sobbing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." George mumbled. "No! Why are you apologising?!" Clay slightly screamed.

"I'm being f-fucking pathetic!" George screamed. He dropped his head further down onto Clay. "You're not! Do you realise what happened to you? It's completely understandable!" Clay lifted George's head back up. "Don't say that, please.." George looked at Clay with heavy eyes. "Okay.." George mumbled. "Let's get you some sleep.. I'll be right by you, hugging you tightly, just so you know I'm here." Clay smiled at George and he smiled back. "Thank you, Dweam.." George gave Clay a soft smile. The two slipped under the white covers, embracing each other tightly. "I love you, George. I always will." George smiled and dug his head on Clay's chest, allowing him to kiss his head.

As the morning sun slowly rose, George got woken up by a lazy, comforting kiss given by Clay. "Morning, sunshine.." Clay whispered. "M-Morning.." George quietly yawned back. Clay smiled and dragged George out of the bed. "Claayyyy.." George moaned. Clay blushed, "D-Don't say my name like that when we're not having sex." George's eyes widened. "Clay!!" George yelled, blushing. Clay giggled at George and threw him over his shoulder. "Stooppp!!" George groaned. "I'm good, thanks." Clay responded, "Come on, we gotta get ready for the day." George sighed at Clay, "Fine." Clay smirked and started walking to the bathroom. He put George down and smiled at him. "You're so light!" Clay giggled. George just looked away and blushed. "Hm, someone's grumpy this morning~" Clay teased. "I'm not!!" George rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure." Clay wheezed, turning to the sink. As Clay was brushing his teeth, George tried to sneak out of the bathroom. Clay grabbed him by the hood, "Where are you going?" Clay asked, still looking in the mirror. "N-No where." George replied. Clay raised an eyebrow. The blonde grabbed George by the waist, pulling the brown haired next to him. George just stayed silent. "Brush your teeth, nasty." Clay chuckled. George rolled his eyes and started to brush his teeth. "Much better, Georgie." Clay smiled, walking out the bathroom.

Clay took out a new pair of clothes. "Sweats and a t-shirt. Classic." Clay said to himself. Soon after he got dressed, George came running out of the bathroom, jumped onto the bed and spread out like a starfish. "You're so silly. The return of starfish George!" Clay wheezed. "Whenever your grumpy, you go in that position." Clay said as he walked closer to George. "I do not!!" George's voice was muffled by the blankets. "Sure. Come on, get changed." Clay picked up George. "No, I'll be cold.." George whispered. "George, stop being so lazy!" Clay joked. "I'm not being lazy!" George screeched. "Sure you're not." Clay smiled. "I'll be waiting on the couch." With that, Clay left the room, leaving George in it. "Hm.." George started to dig around in Clay's bag. George pulled out a white t-shirt and nodded. "Perfect.."
George took off 'his' hoodie, folding it nicely. All of a sudden, George heard the door slam open. He quickly turned to see Clay standing in the doorway. "I forgot! I'm not allowed to leave you alone!" Clay screamed, tackling George onto the bed. "C-Clay!" George blushed. "Ooh, what do we have here?~" Clay smirked. George blushed some more, looking away. "Clay.." George muttered. "Close the door if you're gonna' do that stuff." Nick said in a raspy tone. George blushed, covering himself. "Nick, you sound sick, are you alright?" Clay asked, moving away from George. "Yeah, no. I'm sick." Nick coughed. "Oh no.." Clay said with a sad tone. "Get dressed, George, meet us on the couch!" Clay winked at George. George was frozen in place. "Why are you so cute.." George whispered. "What was that?" Clay asked, smiling. "Nothing!" George quickly commented back.

When George eventually got dressed, he met up with the rest on the couch. Bad was really worried about Nick. "I'm fine Bad!" Nick croaked. "Listen to your voice!!" Bad screamed. "There's nothing wrong with it." Nick calmly replied. "Well..
Is there anything I can do to make you feel a bit better?" Bad frowned. Nick's eyes widened. "Actually, there is one thing." Nick smirked. "O-Oh, ok! What is it?" Bad tilted his head. Clay signalled George to sit next to him. George hurried over and sat next to the blonde, while Clay wrapped his arm around him. "Well, one thing that would make me feel better.. is.." Nick was being slow on purpose. "If you.. Kiss Zak." Nick leaned back and smiled. "What." Zak's eyes widened as he turned to face Nick. "B-But.. H-How would that make you f-feel better!?" Bad shouted. "It will make me happy." Nick crossed his arms and legs when he said that. "Come on, Bad." Zak cupped Bad's chin, magnetising their lips together. "WHAT!?" Nick screamed. Bad was shocked at first, but eventually gave in. Even getting into it by wrapping his arms around Zak. Zak pulled away, blushing. "Z-Zak.." Bad stuttered. "I'm happy now, thank you." Nick smiled. "Bad, could I see you for a second..?" Zak mumbled, tugging Bad's sleeve. "A-Again..?" Bad said, confused. As they walked away from the rest, Nick whistled at them. "Honestly, why aren't they together!?" George screamed. "Yeah!! Why?!" Nick yelled. "Guys, chill. They'll get together soon." Clay smiled. "No shit, Sherlock." Nick rolled his eyes as he said that. "I don't think we should be here with you like this.. You'll get us sick then, so I think we should head back to my place." Clay muttered. "Oh yeah, it's cool. I don't want you guys to get sick, y'all won't be able to share each other's saliva." Nick smirked. "S-Shut up, Nick." George said, flushed.

"We'll get packing, tell Bad and Zak we're leaving soon." Clay smiled, picking up George and heading to their room. "On it." Nick called, getting up and walking to Bad and Zak's room. "George, why're you so adorable.." Clay whispered as he got in the room. "Hmph." George grunted. Clay giggled as he placed George down on the bed. "I'll pack for us, rest." Clay smiled, pointing finger guns at George. "Okay.." George whispered, wrapping the soft covers over him. Clay began to pack all of their belongings together, toothbrushes, clothes, towels, chargers and everything else that was out of the bags. "George, can I make the bed?" Clay asked. George grunted as he rolled off the bed. Clay bursted out wheezing, "George.. A-Are you okay?" Clay giggled, holding out his hand. "I'm good.." George smiled back. Clay quickly made the bed, leaving George on the floor. Eventually, Clay lifted him up onto his back. "This is what you see everyday..?" George awed in amazement. "Shorty~" Clay teased. "N-No!" George growled angrily. "Don't try deny it, baby." Clay smirked, grabbing George's hand and holding it in his. George blushed, feeling Clay trace circles. "C-Clay.." George mumbled, biting his lip. "Hm?" Clay hummed. "I love you.." George whispered, hugging Clay's neck, as he was still on his back. "I love you too, Georgie." Clay replied back. Clay grabbed George and held him from the front. "So cute.." Clay whispered in a husky tone. George was red after the blonde said that. "No you."

Suddenly, Nick burst into their room. "Bad! Zak- Bandana on the floor!" Nick rambled. His wording wasn't right. "W-What?!" Clay screamed, walking up to Nick. "Bad's bandana is on the floor. It's a sign." Nick huffed. "WHAT!?" Clay shouted, smiling. "It was going to happen eventually." George winked. "We'll wait for them so we can say goodbye." Clay smirked, carrying George to the couch. "Wait for me!" Nick coughed. The three sat on the couch, talking and waiting for the other two. After a while, Bad came stumbling out of the room, wearing Zak's hoodie. He had a red streak across his cheeks. Soon after Zak followed out behind him, wearing Bad's hoodie. "O-Oh. Hi, guys." Zak waved. "Hello, Zak." Nick crossed his legs, "What were you two doing exactly?" Clay and George wiggled their eyebrows at the two. Zak just turned to Bad and gave him a lazy smile. Bad immediately covered his face with his hands. "Alright, love birds. We're going back to our place." Clay smiled. "Aw.. Okay. We might as well too." Zak smirked back. His eyes widened and he whispered something in Bad's ear. Bad looked to be replying with a nod. "Hm.. Alright, bye guys!" Clay smiled. George and Clay hugged Bad, Zak and Nick. "Bye bye!" George waved, as the two walked out the door. "Bye!" Nick screamed.

Clay pulled out his phone and called an Uber to pick them up. "I'll hold you tight, don't worry.." Clay gave George a comforting smile and a little kiss on the forehead. The Uber driver was just 5 minutes away. Bad and Zak packed surprisingly fast, they met up outside with Clay and George. "You guys wanna take the Uber with us?" Clay politely asked. "U-Uhm, sure!" Bad smiled. As the Uber got to them, they all hopped into the car.

"This was fun.. We should do this again sometime!" George excitedly said.
"Yes!!" Zak smiled.

(1817 words- its been a while, sorry- some issues have been going on in my personal life, it doesnt help that my birthday is tomorrow ;-; anyway, hope you enjoyed. byebye lovelies :3)