Chapter 28: Are You Comfortable? (fluff, angst and smut)

« heads up »
- bit of angst o-o
- NSFW O-O
- tiiinnyyy bit of swearing :)

When George finally woke up, Clay was still up, waiting for him. "Oh, you're finally awake. Did you sleep well?" Clay asked, smiling and kissing George's hands. George stretched out his arms and turned over to Clay. "I slept well.." George said in a hoarse tone. Clay smirked and nodded his head, "That's good to hear.." The younger boy sat up straight, bending his legs, and got cuddled by Clay. "Mmh.. Clayyy." George hummed, kissing the blonde's neck. Clay giggled and started to plant pecks on George's sharp jawline. "Why do you have to be so.. cute." George shivered at the feel of Clay's soft lips. "I don't know, why are YOU so cute?~" Clay smirked flirtatiously. "I-I'm not cute." George blushed. "You can't see it, but you are the most adorable thing ever," Clay whispered in George's ear, slipping his hands slowly up George's shirt. "Y-Your hands are cold!" George muttered suddenly. Clay giggled and continued to spread his coldness onto George. "Ugh.. You're so annoying." George shivered. Clay then remembered what he wanted to ask George.
He was hesitant to ask at first, but eventually had to let it out. "Georgie.. On a serious note," Clay started, "I wanted to ask you something. Something quite important." George tilted his head to look at Clay. "Serious note? What is it?" George turned his body to face Clay completely, his back slouched down and his eyes stared into Clay's. "I hate to bring this up, but I just really need answers.." Clay broke his gaze from George, looking down at the crumpled bedsheet. He took a deep breath in before continuing, "Remember.. The man?" George's eyes widened slightly. Staring at the blonde, he started to clench his fists. "W-What about him..?" George struggled to say. "Well, I was wondering, if we could visit him in prison? Just to get an explanation on why he did that to you." Clay looked back up at George. It looked like he was about to cry, but he couldn't properly tell, considering he just woke up. "B-But only if you're comfortable with it!" Clay placed his hands on George's shoulders, trying to gain eye contact. The brown haired stayed silent for a few seconds. Finally, he decided to reply, "It would be nice to get answers.." George quietly muttered. "You know what, let's do it." George looked up at Clay, giving him a very faint smile. "It will be okay, Georgie.. I'll be with you the whole time," Clay assured as he kissed George with his soft, pink lips. George started to kiss back, wrapping his arms around Clay's neck. Clay slithered his arms around George's waist, pulling away from their smooch. The two admired each other for a while, smiling with droopy eyes. "Clay," George smiled. "Yeah, baby?" Clay replied, smirking back at him. "Could you please fuck me?" George smoothly asked. Clay was surprised and caught off guard, "O-Oh.. Uh.." Clay mumbled, suddenly getting a smug look on his face. "Beg," Clay smirked. "B-Beg?" George blushed. "You heard me, George." Clay blurted out. George thought for a minute, "What nickname should I use? Daddy, master, darling.." George bit his index finger as he thought aloud. "Oh come on, you're just stalling!" Clay giggled. "P-Please, darling~" George blurted out suddenly.

Clay started to redden a crimson tone. "More," Clay uttered, beginning to bite his lip. "Daddy~! Please! I beg you~" George sat on his inner thighs, resting his hands in between. "Pfft.. Okay~" Clay giggled. The blonde started to kiss George passionately, quickly slipping his hands up George's shirt. Clay pushed George down, slightly grinding on him. "Mgh~" George quietly moaned. "Do you wanna get right into this?~" Clay asked, getting up and kneeling over George. "Of course.." George blushed, trying to hide his 'little friend'. "Okay, get on your knees by the side of the bed." Clay said. "Yes, darling~" George smirked, getting up and kneeling down next to the bed, just like Clay had said. Clay scooted by the older boy, positing himself so that George was in between his legs. Clay slowly started to unzip his pants, pulling them down and revealing his rising tent. The older then quickly slipped Clay's boxers down to his ankles. "Ugh.. 13.2 cm, Right?~" George moaned. "Mhm.." Clay smirked, biting his lip quite hard. George didn't hesitate to grab a hold of Clay's length and start to lick the tip. "G-Georgie..~" Clay squinted, gripping tightly onto the bedsheets. "Mmh~" George mumbled. The brown haired boy slowly stuffed more and more of Clay's length into his mouth. He started to bop his head up and down, going faster and faster with each little pump. "A-Aah~ Georgie~" Clay groaned, gripping one hand in George's hair and guiding him. Clay started to help a lot, thrusting his groin up and pushing George's head down. Clay's long length started to hit the back of George's throat, making him slightly gag. The blonde started to moan loudly, arching his back backwards. "Fuck~! Y-Yeah.. That's the s-spot!~~" Clay moaned even louder. "M-Mmh!~" George mumbled from Clay's length. George's throat started to hurt, but luckily, "George.. I-I'm about to.." Clay came inside of George's mouth. The brown haired boy swallowed it all, letting the sticky substance slide down his throat. George licked up the rest from Clay's length, not leaving a single drop. "Ah.. G-George.." Clay said, taking a deep breath. "Y-Your dick kept hitting the back of my t-throat." George blushed, pointing. "Ahah.. S-Sorry, babe." Clay huffed, "Would you like it somewhere else now?~" Clay smirked. "Ooh~ Where are we talking about?~" George questioned, standing up. "Get on all fours and find out~" Clay flirted.

George crawled back onto the bed, getting on all fours like a cat. "I-Is this good?" George asked, "It's perfect~" Clay whispered softly. Clay started to slide George's pants and boxers off. Of course, revealing his own little risen 'friend'. The blonde knelt behind the older one, getting prepared. "You ready?" Clay smiled. "Mhm~! Give me all you've got.. I want to be screaming your name~" George stated confidently. "Well alrighty," Clay smirked, slipping just his tip in. "Ngh~!" George already quietly grunted. The younger started to push in small thrusts. Slowly, he slid almost a half of his length in, making George yelp in pain. "Oh~ CLAY~~ Nmh~" George groaned harshly. As Clay pushed in and out, it turned into pleasure for George, making him feel warm inside. "Mmh~ Clay~~ Y-You're so g-good at this sort o-of thing..~" George moaned. "Heh~ T-Thanks.. Ngh~! Georgie.." Clay huffed. The blonde started to push in faster and harder, making George scream. Occasionally, Clay would hit some of George's perfect spots. "CLAY~~ A-AH~ Y-Yes!~~ F-Faster.. Please!!~" George begged, opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out. "As you w-wish.." At this point, Clay was going as fast as he could. George fell down onto his elbows, he hung his head towards his chest and he started to get close. "I-I'm getting s-so close~" George muttered under his hot breath. "Is that s-so?" Clay smirked as he grabbed George's length, still pushing into him. "H-Hm?~" George hummed, confused. Clay started to multitask, pushing into George and now, rubbing his length. "Mgh~ F-Fuck~ C-Clay~" George moaned out as loud as possible. Without a warning, George came onto the bedsheets. As both started to regain their breath, Clay pulled out of George. His length was followed by a long string of his cum. They both collapsed down on the bed, huffing. "T-That was incredible.." George sighed, "I needed that." Clay smirked at the older boy, before sitting up and getting his pack of tissues. He wiped up George's mess and put on his clothing. "Can you stand?" Clay asked. "I can't e-even move.. What have you done to me??" George groaned pathetically. Clay started wheezing at George. "Hey! It's n-not funny! You did this to me!" George grunted angrily.

"I'll carry you, chill." Clay calmly said. "But first. Pull up your pants.. You're making me blush.." Clay whispered, turning his head away. George rolled his eyes, pulling up his boxers and pants. "We're gonna have a nice, hot, long shower tonight~" Clay smiled, picking up George. "Sounds like a plan!" George blushed, smiling.
"Wait.. When exactly are we going to see.. him?" George asked, changing emotions quickly. "Whenever you're comfortable too. We could go today, tomorrow, next week or even never. It's up to you, Georgie. I don't want you to do something you're not comfortable with." Clay assured. George took a deep breath before answering Clay, "Could we go today..? I want to get it rather done with." George gazed. "Wait.. Really?" Clay said, surprised at his answer. "Yes." George nodded slowly, "Let's go a little later today, I'll need some time to mentally prepare myself." George sighed, closing his eyes. "Understandable.." Clay whispered.

"Listen, you don't have to do thi-"
"I want to, Clay. We need an explanation." George interrupted.
"Alright.. It's all up to you. I love you, Georgie.." Clay lightly smiled, kissing George's cheek.
"I love you too," George replied back.

(1561- HELLOOOO- its been quite a while :( sorry for that, i have been so busy lately- i hope you guys have been doing well ^^ im also sorry if this one is messy/and or has mistakes- i am so friken tired, but i needed to upload something uvu anywaysss- i'll hopefully see you soon :D have an awesome day/night and stay safe!)