Chapter 40: Bottom to Top (fluff and smut)

« heads up »
- NSFW
- swearing o-o
- h

"Mmmh!" Bad gasped, feeling Zak's lips crash against his once more. Pulling away slowly, making a smacking noise. "Baaadddd~" Zak smirked, placing his hand on Bad's inner thigh. Bad started to blush, placing his right hand on Zak's jawline. Bad pulled himself further into Zak, feeling the warmth of his body against his. The younger pulled away for breath - as they were kissing again - only to be roughly yanked back in. He slipped his hand down the other's pants, grabbing what was in it. "HMP-" Bad let out, getting a sense of shock. Bad closed his eyes again, wrapping his arms around Zak. Zak started to giggle, leaning Bad on the arm of the couch, and spreading his legs open. Zak walked in between them, the brunette still holding on tightly. Bad quietly moaned out, feeling Zak's bulge hit his. Bad let go of Zak, allowing him to rip off his white shirt. Bad glided his fingers down Zak's abs, biting his bottom lip. Zak moved his hips, making soft friction against their pants. The black haired held the brunette's wrist down on the couch, making them both, together, slowly get down on the cushions. Roughly making out with one another, Bad took off his shirt. Zak began giving Bad small hickeys, from his neck going south right by his belt.

Suddenly, the two heard footsteps from the right. Shooting up and running to the guest room. They heard the door open, footsteps limping to the kitchen, then quickly receding back to the bedroom. "That was close." Zak murmured out, "Now, where were we?" he smirked then pulled Bad in, kissing him. But Bad pushed him away. "Zak! They're going to hear us!" Bad whispered. "Uughh. Fine. We'll wait." Zak huffed, "Better not be long, otherwise, my boner will disappear. I don't think you want that, right?" Zak smirked. Bad blushed, looking away from Zak. "Am I right, darling?~" Zak teased, cupping Bad's chin, turning him to face the other. Bad gulped, slowly crouching down without breaking eye contact. Bad pulled off Zak's pants, revealing his tight boxers. The brunette gripped into the underwear with his teeth, pulling them down, making Zak's member bounce up. Bad held onto it, stroking it back and fourth. "W-What happened to them hearing us?" Zak nervously blushed. "Shut up." Bad replied, quickly. The brunette started to gently lick his tip, a long string mixed with saliva and pre-cum following off. Zak got a shiver down his spine, loving the sensation. Bad started to fit more in his mouth, moving his head. Zak leaned onto the wall with both of his hands, softly kneeing Bad in the neck, gesturing him to put his back to the wall. Bad took a hint and moved, touching the cold wall with his skin. Zak smirked, tucking some hair behind Bad's ear. "You're adorable." With that, Zak started to thrust himself into Bad's mouth. "Mmh~!!" Bad moaned, rolling his eyes back. A few thrusts later, Zak pulled out, letting Bad breathe. Bad took a few heavy breaths, smiling and wiping the saliva from his mouth. Zak blushed and went in again, moving faster this time. "Oh.. Bad~~" Zak moaned out, shutting one of his eyes closed. Bad pulled down his own pants and boxers, playing with himself. After a little longer, Zak pulled out again. Bad practically gasped for air. "L-Let's switch this up a bit." Zak huffed. The black haired pulled up the brunette, Bad standing over Zak's member. Zak walked backwards, checking over his shoulder. He sat down and ushered Bad to get on his lap. Bad slowly started to lower himself down, only to be forcefully pulled onto Zak's length. "AAH~~" Bad moaned out loudly. Zak covered the brunette's mouth, "Yeah Bad, what did happen to being quiet~?" Bad teared up, in pain from how sudden that first entry was. Zak just giggled, moving his hips back and fourth. "Zak~" Bad mumbled from the younger's hand as tears shot down his face. Zak began lifting Bad up, then down again. This continued until Bad built up the strength to do it himself. Continuously bouncing up and down, trying to make little noise. Zak started to kiss his neck, leaving even more hickeys. "M-Muffinhead!!~ How a-are you so b-BIG~~!?" Bad groaned. "You're just really fucking tight," Zak said calmly, with flush on his cheeks. "L-LANGUAGE!~" Soon after a few more heavy thrusts, Zak started to get close. "B-Bad!!~~ I-I'm going to c-c-" "D-Do it inside me~~ Do it.. DO IT!~~" Bad begged, gripping his nails into Zak's thighs. "AaH!~~" Zak moaned, letting the warm substance squirt out of his length, right into his lover. "HPM!" Bad let out, widening his eyes. Bad slowed down his pace, eventually coming to a stop. Cum started to trickle out the sides, leaking onto the younger's thighs. The brunette popped off of his lap, kneeling down in between Zak's legs, taking a few breaths. "T-There's.. There's more." Zak squinted his eyes as the substance splattered on the other's face. Bad licked off some of the semen, smiling at Zak. He fell backwards on the bed, in the position of a starfish. The brunette tripped and stumbled up to wash his face, and to get some toilet paper. "That was fantastic.." Zak muttered to himself. Bad limped back with toilet paper and a clean face. The brunette unsullied Zak's lap, throwing the paper in the toilet afterwards. Zak and Bad put their boxers back on, Bad collapsing next to Zak. "Someone surely heard us." Zak chuckled. "Mmh.. It's fiiiineee.." Bad smiled, turning to his side to face Zak. Bad gave Zak some small love bites, slipping his own hand in the other's boxers. "HornyBoyHalo," Zak smirked. "Language," Bad replied sternly.

"Holy shit," George uttered, as he heard everything. George sat up in the bed, turning his head to face Clay. The brown haired unplugged his phone and lay back down in the bed. Out of boredom and not being able to sleep, he started to play with the Snapchat filters. "Why're you awake, Georgie?" Clay whispered in a husky tone. "Can't sleep," George replied, searching for some filters. "You heard that too, huh?" George turned to Clay as he said that. "... Yeah," George answered. "Mhm. We'll get them back for keeping us awake." Clay wheezed quietly. "Pft- What do you mean by that?" George asked. "You'll see." Clay turned to George, "But now, we should focus on getting some sleep." The blond suggested. "Agreed.." George smiled, setting his phone away and sliding next to Clay, feeling his heated body against his. Clay wrapped his right arm around George, lifting up his shirt and softly drawing halos on his stomach. George moved further into Clay's lap, feeling his eyes start to grow heavy. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep, leaving Clay awake. He stayed there for a few minutes, before rolling over and getting out of bed. Clay touched his upper ribcage, breathing out slowly. "I need some fresh air." Clay thought to himself. The younger boy got up and reached for his hoodie, vacating the bedroom. He made his way to the front door, snatching the keys and stepping out, walking down the stairs. Eventually making it outside, he started to wander along the streets, no one else was out except him. Deciding to get a hot chocolate, he took his wallet out from his hoodie's pocket, walking into a convenience store. "Hello sir, what can I get for you?" The man asked with an Irish accent. "Hey there, I'll take a hot chocolate, please." Clay smiled and slid two dollars on the counter. "Coming right up." The man then turned away from Clay, smiling at him. A few moments later, the man placed the cup in front of Clay. He gazed at the chocolatey goodness for about ten seconds, before nodding at the man and taking the cup. Clay walked outside and sat on a nearby bench. The blond perked up from the cup, having a sudden feeling like someone was watching him. He looked around everywhere, but saw no one in sight. The cashier was in his place, but not glaring at him. Clay felt his chest grow heavy, like a boulder was just sitting on it. Feeling uncomfortable, he decided to head home. Clay made his way back, walking and gulping his hot cocoa. The blond finished the beverage, popping it in a trash can. As he was shuffling, Clay heard footsteps behind him. "Weird.." He thought to himself, no one was outside previously. Clay took his phone out of his pocket, still walking. He put the camera onto selfie mode, held his breath, and looked in the back of the picture he had just taken. No one was behind him. "I'm just imagining things again." Clay soughed, only a few steps away from the apartment building. Before entering again, the feeling of being watched drifted over him furthermore. He ignored it and ran up the stairs to his apartment.

"Clay..?" George mumbled as he opened the door. "George! What are you doing up, honey?" Clay questioned, giving George a kiss on the forehead. "Where were you..?" George whimpered. "Just got some fresh air.. and some hot chocolate." Clay smiled, picking the older one up. "You didn't get me some??" George pouted. "Pfft.. We can get some another time, Georgie." Clay giggled softly. "Come on, you're not supposed to be up at this hour." "Well, you too!" George talked back. "Shh. Let's get back to bed." The blond glowed.

"I love you, sweetheart," Clay smirked
"I love you too, Clay," George replied.

(1625 words uwu new chapter les gooo- sorry if there are any mistakes in this, i am eXTREMeLY tired ;-; i just had to get something out :) next chapter is prolly just gunna be fluff, yk, the cutesy shtuff u-u anywayssssss, i really hope youre doing well.. reach out for help if you need it <3 have a great day/night!! i love you, and thank you so much for everything!!)

coc

found this, i needed to share my discovery